new tires thoughts on sizes

Scott-Atah

i know 245/50/16s will fit no problem...and i'm lookin at doing a set of those installed balanced n yada yada for about $230 used

but say i find a set of 255/50/16s or not sure exactly what that middle number should be, but how do they fit on? alright? rubbing?

i can[t believe i dont' know this after see'nso many peopl e ask it...guess i never paid attention, woops.

Scott

Hey man,
255-50-16'z will fit just fine...No rubbing...Alot of guys run them with no probs...

Is that 230 canadian dollars? I know you can shop at the tire rack or discount tire and find some really good deals on decent rubber...Coming from a family tire business, let me tell ya...Used tires can be a good deal, but I would look at going new first...See how close you can come to the price of the used tires and then make your decision...

Fair enough if money is tight, but in my opinion you are better off saving some place else besides tires...

Cheers

i hear what your sayin that was 230 canadian yeah...like probably 40 or 50 american.

And lol saving somewhere else isn't exactly an option heh. There is no where else lol. I bought new tires last time and basically this will just be some tires to tide me over till ihave money that i can buy new. From what i figure these aren't anymoe than half of what they'd be worth new....and new tires for the most part seemed to be up round 500 when i checked...so if i can do a half price for half the life type deal.....that'll be just peachy for now!
we'll see what i can find though

Back