PDA

View Full Version : guess who's back...

35th_tbird
04-20-2005, 08:36 PM
well, it's now official. i now once again have an sc. well, technically i wont have it until saturday, but it's as good as mine. i put a deposit down on it, and i go pick it up/pay the difference on saturday. it's a red 93 sc that was for sale in daytona beach, and i went to go check it out today and the thing is absolutely beautiful. 69,8XX miles, brand new hg's (fel-pro, HUGE plus) VERY clean, just overall very impressive. so i decided to get it, gave the man a deposit, and i go pick it up saturday.

it's SO nice to finally have another sc after my old one died 2 years ago...i cant wait until saturday...

Cobra85
04-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Congrats on your purchase. You'll have to bring it by one of the local cruises when you get all settled in with it. Sounds like a nice purchase.
Glenn

Evil Inside
04-21-2005, 11:55 AM
Another Red SC...

*shakes head*

I'm painting mine Orange...Or Green... or colorchrome flames on the front with Honda headlights...

Brad Klein
04-21-2005, 01:22 PM
Another Red SC...

*shakes head*

I'm painting mine Orange...Or Green... or colorchrome flames on the front with Honda headlights...

:D :D :D :D :D :D
just to pi$$ you off

how long did you actually drive your car??? im not trying to be smart im just interested

SuperChicken89
04-21-2005, 03:28 PM
how long did you actually drive your car??? im not trying to be smart im just interested
It has actually been out of service the majority of the time he has owned it.

Another Red SC...
TJ... your red SC no longer counts! Nobody besides yourself and fellow apartment dwellers have seen it in what now... 1 1/2 years?

Bryan

P.S. Congrads on the SC purchase 35th TBird

35th_tbird
04-21-2005, 03:50 PM
thank you thank you. i'm just happy to finally own another sc...i've missed mine so much it's not even funny.
i just can't get over how beautiful this one was when i went to go check it out. i still cant believe it. this thing is so awesome
i *still* cant wait until saturday...lol

Flip
04-21-2005, 04:36 PM
Welcome and congrats on the finding the 93 Red SC. Post some picks when you get it home over the weekend. Is it and auto or 5-speed? :D :D

35th_tbird
04-21-2005, 04:37 PM
i'll definitely be taking some pics of it...that'll prolly be sunday afternoon.
it's an auto, which is fine by me, i wanted a 5-speed, but an auto sc is better than no sc...

Evil Inside
04-21-2005, 04:53 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
just to pi$$ you off

I drove it October-February. When it's done...I hope to give Dan's ticker a run for it's money...not his heart...his odometer..

Flip
04-21-2005, 04:56 PM
but an auto sc is better than no sc...

You said it, you're driving an SC down the road and it's sounds like a nice one. Has it been for sale for a while? There was one on autotrader for quite some time wonder if it was that one or not it was Red with low miles on it.

Next meet we can get your's together with Glenn's and have a duel Red SC group shot. (TJ can hold up a photo of his in the background)

Cobra85
04-21-2005, 07:44 PM
Ohhh ... red is such a purdy color. Good to hear that at least mine won't be the only RUNNING red-bird in Central Fla :D Congrats again 35th_tbird !

XR7Kurt
04-21-2005, 07:49 PM
You guys are ruthless!

.I hope to give Dan's ticker a run for it's money...not his heart...his odometer..
Is Dan the odometer king? If so, what's the mark?

Kurt

Sweet90SC
04-21-2005, 08:12 PM
I dunno what Dans OD reads..... I know it's alot....BUT!...I sure do like the way it squawks second when you get on it... :p

Sweet90SC
04-21-2005, 08:13 PM
You guys are ruthless!

No it's just tough love..... :rolleyes:

XR7Kurt
04-21-2005, 09:17 PM
No it's just tough love.....
Then you guys really love him a lot. :D

Kurt

SuperChicken89
04-21-2005, 09:55 PM
I dunno what Dans OD reads..... I know it's alot....

I believe he has over 230,000 miles on the ticker.... Still on the original head gaskets too.

Bryan

XR7Kurt
04-21-2005, 10:31 PM
I believe he has over 230,000 miles on the ticker.... Still on the original head gaskets too.
I might be able to catch him then, I'm sitting at a couple hundred past 211,000miles.
Of course then if I tried to claim the Odometer King crown for Florida then I'd have to hear the "you need to be actually living there" stuff. :rolleyes:

TJ, you just need to say your car is in storage or better yet, say it's being restored. Just put that in your sig then everyone will have to believe it. ;)

Kurt

onequiksc
04-21-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm at 230k ish.

Kurt K
04-21-2005, 11:17 PM
Of course then if I tried to claim the Odometer King crown for Florida then I'd have to hear the "you need to be actually living there" stuff. :rolleyes:
You're preaching to the choir Kurt :D

Evil Inside
04-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Then you guys really love him a lot. :D

Kurt

Yeah...on our next anniversary I get a bullet in the head...

Evil Inside
04-22-2005, 12:25 PM
I might be able to catch him then, I'm sitting at a couple hundred past 211,000miles.

TJ, you just need to say your car is in storage or better yet, say it's being restored. Just put that in your sig then everyone will have to believe it. ;)

Kurt

I tell people all the time that it's a project and it's being restored. It's sitting under a car cover, locked down with a master lock, mainly so the hood stays on with Greg in the area. I am restoring it...it wasn't perfect when I picked her up...

But if I'm a car restorer then that's not funny...if I'm some punk kid with a broke down car, that's funny, apparently.