ABS Orange Light

pirulo

Hi guys,
I am getting just ABS Orange light after driving for some time, I observed that day before yesterday and today, If I shut off the car and start it again it comes back, but I park my car and startup next day morning no light, but it only happens comming back from work, kind of weird.

One other problem with the orange check engine light, it comes up driving in the city for some time, but not always, but feels like car jerks when I remove my feet from the accelarater and will give a little gas, but no problem driving on th freeway.

Help appreciated.
thanks

I'm not sure exactly why either of those lights comes on, but it's likely that the computer has stored trouble codes for each system. You can check the engine codes yourself or have a shop check them. About the ABS computer, I don't know ... you may have to go to a Ford dealer to get that checked. That might point you in the right direction.

Hi S_Mazza,
thanks for your reply.

S_Mazza said:
I'm not sure exactly why either of those lights comes on, but it's likely that the computer has stored trouble codes for each system. You can check the engine codes yourself or have a shop check them. About the ABS computer, I don't know ... you may have to go to a Ford dealer to get that checked. That might point you in the right direction.

Back