HP Performance picture.....

Hmmmmm,
Maybe this is why things have taken so long over there. Check out this picture. Too bad I can't see my car in it. :(

Attachments

• HPPERFORMANCE.jpg
    HPPERFORMANCE.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 339
Jake said:
Looks like they bit off more than they can chew. How recent is that picture?

I'm not sure Jake, I found it on another website. I still think it may explain some things from the past year. :eek:

super red91 said:
Can you get them to send you any kind or pictures of your car?

I actually contacted Tom Berry from HP Performance to see if they would post my picture on thier website, but I have not seen any results yet. :)

There is no reason why they can't provide you with progress pictures.

Demand proof that the car is under contruction. Without a firm complete date in the contract you are screwed.

Jerry

There is no reason why they can't provide you with progress pictures.

There certainly is a reason. .. They haven't moved it since the flatbed dropped it off! :mad:

Maybe this is why things have taken so long over there.

Hey, are those the cars they just brought in last week that they are working on! ...

..... Just being pissed for you Frank. .. After seeing that, I'd like to slap the sheit out of them!

Anthony

Look in the top right corner parked hiding behind the corvette, That looks like the back of a Thunderbird there.

If your talking the White Boat, maybe a Bird from the 70's ... If you mean the grey one, that looks a little like a Jag or BMW. ... ... Besides, they probably have Franks car out behind the building under a tree somewhere.

F'Them Frank. Pull out & head to ForcedFab. You'd be done in a month.

Anthony

It def. sucks that they cant get yours done first but here is the way I see it. They keep putting yours off because there are so many stangs in there. Building a system for your car is something new, which they will have to scratch their heads at...where as a mustang already has a proven kit and making profit on that is really easy. I can understand a few months of delays and waiting, but a year is way too long. However, business is business to these people and I guess time is money....... :(

And here is the other problem. .. Now as the weather is starting to get better all over, as 1 stang leaves the shop 3 more come in. .. You maybe in for a long time waiting .. And each deadline they WILL provide a note of confidence that your up next. .. So we will be hearing this for the rest of the year if someone isn't standing at the doors when they open everyday.

Does anyone live in that town that can stop by everyday after work. If not, pull out now as they probably will need to wipe off the tree sap before you pick it up.

Anthony

No wonder, that looks like a Stang and F body turbo haven. No room for the SC? :confused: The white one looks like the back of a late 60's
El Camino.

Last edited:
Thats typical with a successfull product nowadays Frank, there having growing pains. They put out a very good product got media attention and were suddenly swamped with work they had no idea they were gonna get, same thing with me but not quite on that scale.
I see some people posting they should send you pics of your car because it would'nt take much time.
Thats not actualy the case because you're not the only one in that boat with HP I assure you. Taking pics of everyones projects that wants them would consume alot of time that would probably end up taking time away from actualy working on the projects. Would that make you happy?
I know it sucks waiting for things but thats the way its done in this country since we went to "Just Intime Supply". That is a buisness tactic that we as a country started converting to in the mid 80's and we all eventualy end up dealing with it. There are still a few holdouts on that system but they will eventualy give in and convert to it themselves because you really do not have any choice.
Thats just the way we wanted things so now we have it.

MIKE 38sc said:
Thats typical with a successfull product nowadays Frank, there having growing pains. They put out a very good product got media attention and were suddenly swamped with work they had no idea they were gonna get, same thing with me but not quite on that scale.
I see some people posting they should send you pics of your car because it would'nt take much time.
Thats not actualy the case because you're not the only one in that boat with HP I assure you. Taking pics of everyones projects that wants them would consume alot of time that would probably end up taking time away from actualy working on the projects. Would that make you happy?
I know it sucks waiting for things but thats the way its done in this country since we went to "Just Intime Supply". That is a buisness tactic that we as a country started converting to in the mid 80's and we all eventualy end up dealing with it. There are still a few holdouts on that system but they will eventualy give in and convert to it themselves because you really do not have any choice.
Thats just the way we wanted things so now we have it.

I think I know what you mean Mike. Sort of like a supply and demand type deal.

Also, I am really serious about the radiator that I need from you and soon as I can get some measurments I want a radiator ASAP. Thanks! :cool:

Man Frank this kills me man! So what's the latest BS story you've been given on the progress. For a while I thought you were just going to pull the plug, so I guess its looking like some progress huh?

This really doesn't help their PR rep any!

Hope things are on the up.

-Tim

Last edited:
Tim Groth said:
Man Frank this kills me man! So what's the latest BS story you've been given on the progress. For a while I thought you were just going to pull the plug, so I guess its looking like some progress huh?

This really doesn't help their PR rep any!

Hope things are on the up.

-Tim

Yeah Tim,
Things are finally starting to look up at HP Performance. I talked to the guy heading up my project (Jimmy from HP) and he has really convinced me that we will have a turbo bird by the end of May. Jimmy has also decided to put a picture of the Thunderbird SC on their website sometime next week. He has been answering my questions and has shown a great urgency as of late. :cool:

dirtybird91 said:
has shown a great urgency as of late.

A day late and a dollar short, in my opinion. As much of a run around as they have given you, that better be one bad azz turbo powered SC when you get it back. Can't wait to see the pic they post on their site. A month, a week and counting.

Back