Cobra R & turbo Coupe hood

wisupercoupe

I molded in a set of turbo coupe hood scoupe into my cobra r hood. The smudges on the hood are from grease on my mechanics gloves. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.75jpg.jpg
    IMG_0343.75jpg.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0344.75jpg.jpg
    IMG_0344.75jpg.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0345.75jpg.jpg
    IMG_0345.75jpg.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0346.75jpg.jpg
    IMG_0346.75jpg.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 151
Looks differant

Was it a lot of work. I would have put them closer to the windsheild or maybe even lower than you have. Almost like an SVO hood.

It wasn't too much work. Alot of sanding to get the fiberglass shaped properly. The placement is based on the curves of the Cobra r hood. There still was alot of sanding done to the "stock" hood to get the lines to blend. If the scoupes would have been lower it would have made the hood very thin in the middle of the scoupes.

Looks Good. I am sure it will look Great when you have it all painted. I am doing something close to mine, but adding a scoop to get more room for a taller filter with the carb set up. Will be putting a old Cougar Eliminator type scoop on my cowl hood. It is only 2 inches high at the front, so should not be too bad.

392Bird said:
Looks Good. I am sure it will look Great when you have it all painted. I am doing something close to mine, but adding a scoop to get more room for a taller filter with the carb set up. Will be putting a old Cougar Eliminator type scoop on my cowl hood. It is only 2 inches high at the front, so should not be too bad.

Me like. :D Looks kind of like the hood Manny has.

wisupercoupe said:
I molded in a set of turbo coupe hood scoupe into my cobra r hood. The smudges on the hood are from grease on my mechanics gloves. Tell me what you think.
Looks good!

Back