Is anybody doing this???

ZRS90sc

hey guys I just got the Tbird88 downtubes on my 90sc and i was wondering if anybody just put glasspacks or some sort of small muffler coming off of each tube? And for all those that have the downtubes, did you make your own assembly from the tubes into the resonator? I'm still playin around with ideas, and any info would be great.

...I can alomst smell the rice.....

DO NOT use glasspacks unless you want a buzzy, droning sound similar to a Honda....

I have wynns downtubes into a glasspack on each side and then running into two hooker aerochamber mufflers and it sounds pretty good. Whenever I just put my glasspacks on and ran that for a while it didnt sound ricey it was just loud. It sounded like a 5.0 without any mufflers on. Complete *** but not ricey sounding, just obnoxious.

Glasspacks

The former owner of my 1995 SC placed a glasspack instead of a resonator in the custom exhaust system. The rest of the system consists of high flow cats and a pair of flowmaster mufflers in the rear. The exhaust sounds excelent. You can barely hear it when it is idling and has a nice rumble when i accelerate.

Brando

Back