Need Spanner Nut Wrench

txsc

Anyone got a good used spanner nut wrench for the supercharger tubes that they're not using anymore? Let me know how much you want...

Thanks,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632

Got it

txsc said:
Anyone got a good used spanner nut wrench for the supercharger tubes that they're not using anymore? Let me know how much you want...

Thanks,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632
I've been trying to call, i got one, 30 shipped.

OffRoadRanger00 said:
I've been trying to call, i got one, 30 shipped.

Wes,

Got your message this afternoon when I got home. I'll give you a call on Monday, 04/25 to make arrangements.

Thanks,

JD

txsc said:
Wes,

Got your message this afternoon when I got home. I'll give you a call on Monday, 04/25 to make arrangements.

Thanks,

JD

I took a half a day off to send some stuff out. So i work from 1:30 to 6 tommrow, so call me before 1 or after 6. Later

OffRoadRanger00 said:
I took a half a day off to send some stuff out. So i work from 1:30 to 6 tommrow, so call me before 1 or after 6. Later

Let me know when you get your PayPal account set up, and I'll send the $$$.

THANKS!!

JD

Paid

txsc said:
Let me know when you get your PayPal account set up, and I'll send the $$$.

THANKS!!

JD

Shot you the money this afternoon via PayPal at the email address you provided in your email to me. Let me know when it goes out.

Thanks!!!

JD

The wrench isn't really necessary unless you're doing mods such as a raised top or different intercooler but its good to have one... come to the meet on the 20th and I'll show you how to save time and teflon tape. :cool:

Got It

txsc said:
Shot you the money this afternoon via PayPal at the email address you provided in your email to me. Let me know when it goes out.

Thanks!!!

JD

Got it in the mail. It came while I was away on business this week.

THANKS!!!!

JD

Better Safe Than Sorry

TbirdSCFan said:
The wrench isn't really necessary unless you're doing mods such as a raised top or different intercooler but its good to have one... come to the meet on the 20th and I'll show you how to save time and teflon tape. :cool:

Well, this is really the only tool that I didn't already have in my shop to properly service my SC's. I'm not planning on modifying anything, but in case I have to go in for repairs, I want the right tools on-hand. The wrong time to start looking is when the car is down with a blown H/G, etc. Now I'm all set...

Thanks,

JD

Back