Im a strong man, but this is one of my biggest fears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do NOT post this sort of thing. It is not the kind of posting we want or need here. I have had several complaints and I am removing this post.

George Davenport

Holy smokes! I would have shat right in my pants, several times :D There are two guys from where I live (N.E. WYO) that went elk hunting in Jackson and got mauled (both survived). One of them was an old fella, tore his head up pretty bad, the other was a younger guy, can't recall what his injuries were. The kick is that the younger guys buddy killed the bear after he saw it munch on his friend and the state is or was trying to press charges against him!

Quite a shocking pics! That poor hiker... I hope he has not been suffered... :(

When this happened?

That bear is really really big!!!

Last edited:
Looking at this again, I will not be shocked if this thread is locked (or deleted). This is even shocking by my own standards! :eek:

DAMN that is a huge *** bear. You'd almost need an RPG to inflict damage to him. I don't think I'd know what to do if I emptied a clip into him and he was still charging at me. Thats why when I go camping I bring BIG GUNS. And I sleep next to a mossberg 12 ga. pump w/ an 18" barrel and alternate slug, buckshot, slug, buckshot, etc...

If charged I'd aim for the bears eyes and let the buck shot rip. Can't catch what it can't see.

:eek: Frank, you really need to find something else to do in your spare time, while you are awaiting turboness. :eek:

That's just sick. If there is one bear that big, you think there are anymore? :eek: Makes Yogi look like a house pet. :D

If memory serves me I saw this months ago on someother site or online forum...might have been from rotten.com

Seriously sick stuff...and I will second the Camping/Wildlife thoughts too! Not much into either. Only time I enjoyed it was when I told my parents in High School I was going Camping with the guys...and well we would but it was more of a party in the woods with a bunch of ladies :p

-Tim

wow holy crap that is sick. Why would anyone want to play with a bear like that. I dont know what to say.

Shane

NCredSC said:
:eek: Frank, you really need to find something else to do in your spare time, while you are awaiting turboness. :eek:

:D

You are sure right about that man! I don't know which is sicker! Waiting on the turbo, or waiting on the damn bear!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back