Jenro's Saturday Night and Newport News

Scott Long

I am going to be down at Jenro's again Saturday. I met up with Kevin last weekend. If my girlfriend doesn't have to work saturday night I'll bring her too. I am not going to head up to Newport News until she is ready because she got jealous last weekend. She actually used to take my black SC and cruise w/ her friend when I would go out with my friends. We were all at auto zone one night and a bunch of guys said (damn look at that black bird w/ the rims and two hot chicks in it). I turned around and I see my SC go by w/ the blower screaming and Jen and Sara in it.

I know Kevin will be out in Newport, I'll park with him and the Lightning guys again.

Anyone want to go to Jenro's. I think I'll be there about 6:00 pm. I'll post if anything changes though.

z90sc said:
....if the weather allows,I plan to be there.............
z

Me too, right after I get off work at Sears. Mustang vice T-Bird, however. Still no blower from Magnum Powers. Looks like he plans on shipping it next Wednesday.

Hope to see you guys there. I get off at 7:00 pm tonight so I might cruise down there and see if anything is happening between 7:00 and 8:00.

Scott Long said:
Hope to see you guys there. I get off at 7:00 pm tonight so I might cruise down there and see if anything is happening between 7:00 and 8:00.

I don't think anything goes on there on Fridays. I might be wrong, but I think it's a Saturday thing.

Every Saturday nights behind the Don Pablo's on Jefferson Ave near Patrick Henry Mall. People start showing up about 10 ish and stay until 1-3 am usually. As long as the weather is good. Ton of cars there. Alot of rice though :( . They usually start acting like idiots and start doing burn outs all over the place. Few saturdays ago, a white integra was parked in a parking space and pulled his e brake up and was just sitting there burning his front tires up for about 15 seconds and at the same time a cop was cruising through parking lot and seen him doing it. He was still spinning his tires when cop just pulled right up behind him and turned on his lights. LOL. Wreckless driving in a parking lot. That's a major ticket now. It carries stiff fines and alot of points off license.

Take 64 to Jefferson, its in the Circuit City parking lot. There is also a Bed, Bath, and Beyond there etc...

There was a lot of ricers up there but I am gonna park over by the Lightnings and Stangs and F-bodys. Us domestics need to stick together.

You gonna come out tonight Brandon?

I was going to head there tonight just to look at the competition... :p The Lightnings ain't got nothing on my 88TC!!

Stephen

I think people still meet down at little creek. Hit the exit and it's the first left and they are all in the parking lot.

I can't wait to get back.... 2 more weeks.

Kevin where were you at last night? I met Stephen and saw his TC and we talked to a guy with a sweet 86 Buick Grand National w/ a TE-63 turbo.

There was a red lightning w/ texas plates up there and a black 1st gen L also.

Scott,

SHHHHHHH!! no one knows me...im just a shadow in the dark. An apparition in your mind. A figment of your imagination.

Stephen

PS - It was cold as hell out there...

Back