Someone buy my exhaust

x182dan

I have flowmaster catback for sale, someone please buy it for a reasonable price. Bought in October 2003.

Will this system work on a 90 SC? Will it reduce the backpressure the stock exhaust suffers from? If so, what is a reasonable price? How long has it been used on the car?

It hasnt been on my car since around October 2004 and I bought it October 2003 so it was on the car for about a year. Offer me what you think its worth

hey, i took my exhaust from my blue one and put it on my red one, now i need a big exhaust for my Blue one, thats why i was thinking it over, and that exhaust you have is more restrictive than what i would want. you should be able to sell that thing, suprised its not sold already, think of putting it on ebay or in the bargainnews ? Good luck

Alex L
SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com

SuperCoupeSC91 said:
hey, i took my exhaust from my blue one and put it on my red one, now i need a big exhaust for my Blue one, thats why i was thinking it over, and that exhaust you have is more restrictive than what i would want. you should be able to sell that thing, suprised its not sold already, think of putting it on ebay or in the bargainnews ? Good luck

Alex L
SuperCoupeSC91@hotmail.com

you could always get it for your moms tbird :p

Is this system still available? I don't really know what to offer you for it. PM me and let me know what you're looking to get for it and hopefully we can work something out.
Just out of curiosity, how much will this improve the flow compared to my stock exhaust? My car doesn't need an exhaust right now, but I would like to have a system like this at the ready so when I do need it I can just bolt it all together and be done with it.

I don't have any flow numbers for the exhaust but its 2 1/4 cat-back, $100 and its yours seeing how its over $300 brand new

x182dan said:
I don't have any flow numbers for the exhaust but its 2 1/4 cat-back, $100 and its yours seeing how its over $300 brand new

BUMP
attachment.php

x182dan said:
TTT again NY90RedSC has backed out

I hadn't backed out of the deal Dan. I told you when I talked to you on the phone I would come get the exhaust when I got the settlement check from the City where I filed my claim. I haven't gotten the check yet, most likely this week. However, go ahead and repost the exhaust. I will just go with a new system when I get my settlement. Less hassle all the way around. :rolleyes:

NY90RedSC said:
I hadn't backed out of the deal Dan. I told you when I talked to you on the phone I would come get the exhaust when I got the settlement check from the City where I filed my claim. I haven't gotten the check yet, most likely this week. However, go ahead and repost the exhaust. I will just go with a new system when I get my settlement. Less hassle all the way around. :rolleyes:

ok, but when we talked on the phone I assumed it was going to be quick I mean its been a good month now and I just figured something happened and you changed your mind.

Back