PDA

View Full Version : Houston area monthly meets

speed95
04-23-2005, 03:57 PM
I have been trying to plan monthly meets in the Houston area and would like to get a few more SC's to come join us. A few of us guys from TCCoA have picked the last Saturday of the month to have a all day meet. Next weekend we will be having a meet to help each other work on the cars and then go out to the huge car meet in Pasadena. Next month I am hoping to have a cruise to Galveston and hang out there for awhile. I am also trying to plan a dyno day if we can get enough people to come out. Please let me know if you are wanting to come out and I will post where we will meet up. Also If you have any ideas on something we can all do post it on here.

Chris

895speed
04-24-2005, 04:40 AM
i'll probably be headin out to houston this comin weekend, cuz the sister-in-law is bein relocated over there and she needs help movin stuff over there, but i'll keep you updated if i'm gonna make the trip.

83GT460
04-26-2005, 11:35 AM
What about meeting up and heading to Baytown HRP for Fun Ford Weekend. Friday night is suppose to be Street night and FFW so anyone that wanted to run there car could and others could just sit back and enjoy.

speed95
04-26-2005, 09:21 PM
I have to work friday and dont know when I will get off. It would be nice but some of the guys havent wanted to go to the track but i want to. It would be nice to go out to baytown on friday but if you want to run you might only get 1 or 2 passes. If anybody is wanting to come out this weekend please let me know and I will send you a PM with my address and cell number- Chris

FearThis SC
05-08-2005, 12:05 AM
So went is the next meet? I would love to drive out and meet everyone over in H-town. Whom to you have attending? What is the next date for the meet?

speed95
05-08-2005, 01:39 AM
A few of us meet up every weekend. I believe next Saturday there will about 8 so far depends on who replies to my emails. Most of the time I try to plan something for the last saturday of the month.

speed95
05-16-2005, 11:29 PM
I havent had a chance to plan a meet for this month but next month will be a cruise out to Galveston for the day. Anybody interested let me know and I will have more details in a few days. This will be the last Saturday of next month.

Anybody want to meet at a track this weekend? -Chris

speed95
05-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Next months meet will be a cruise to galveston for the day. This will be on June 25th. This is the last saturday of the month. I dont know what there is to really do out there except fish so if anybody has any ideas throw them out. This gives us a full month to plan things so lets have a good turnout.

speed95
06-11-2005, 02:38 AM
2 weeks to the cruise to Galveston. Anybody from here wanting to meet up with a group of birds? We have around 10 guys so far that are wanting to go. Let me know.- Chris

speed95
06-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Here is the link to what we are planning to do. How many times can you meet Playboy Playmates? Come on guys.

Still Crusin
06-18-2005, 01:57 AM
Here, let me help you out :p This is the link he meant to post

http://www.galveston.com/eastbeach/index.htm :D

speed95
06-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks Rick it was a long day yesterday.