Just Wanna See If Im Not The Only One.

94SCBird

Have You Ever Just Parked Your SC In The Driveway And Either Stood There And Looked At It From A Profile Or Sat On The Porch And Looked At It? Of When You Park It In A Parking Lot Ever Took A Second Take On It, Hit The Lock Button And Look Back At It, Or Jus Stopped and Stared At It For A Coupe Seconds. I Jus Think They Look Awesome Just The Stance They Have, And How AWESOME! They Look When There Settin There, Like Its Waitin To Go Out Again, And It Looks Even Better Cuz I Dont Park In The Spot Closest To The Door Of Where Im Going, (My G/F Hates It) Whenever We Go To The Mall I Park At The End of The Lot, I Cant Have People Throwin Doors Open And Bangin My Car lol Plus I Want Everybody To Get The View Of One Of The Most Beautiful Cars In The World.

Just Wanted To See If I Was The Only One Or Not.

I do that with my LX. And it does not even have the good stance like the SC. My friends and family think Im crazy.

yes, i do that even to my 92 taurus LX!!! (which of coarse is a sweet *** car because as everyone knows the LXs have 4 wheels disk brakes, buckets seats and a floor shift :D), yea staring back at your car and commenting "man my car is sweet", or shiat that cars fn awesome" means you are insane :) , especially if you nod your head thinking you are da bomb havin such a bitichin' ride :eek:

yea its awesome parking your car away from everyone elses because you are better and have to walk several minutes to enter wherever you are headed, what really makes that moment is the glance or two over your shoulder :cool:

Last edited:
94SCBird said:
Have You Ever Just Parked Your SC In The Driveway And Either Stood There And Looked At It From A Profile Or Sat On The Porch And Looked At It? Of When You Park It In A Parking Lot Ever Took A Second Take On It, Hit The Lock Button And Look Back At It, Or Jus Stopped and Stared At It For A Coupe Seconds. I Jus Think They Look Awesome Just The Stance They Have, And How AWESOME! They Look When There Settin There, Like Its Waitin To Go Out Again, And It Looks Even Better Cuz I Dont Park In The Spot Closest To The Door Of Where Im Going, (My G/F Hates It) Whenever We Go To The Mall I Park At The End of The Lot, I Cant Have People Throwin Doors Open And Bangin My Car lol Plus I Want Everybody To Get The View Of One Of The Most Beautiful Cars In The World.

Just Wanted To See If I Was The Only One Or Not.

Yep you got it bad. Its the Sc curse. Now when you give her a name and rub her down at night, like a fine woman you had better to get ready to open your wallet to keep her happy. I remember back when I got my fist SC. It was a black 94 and sitting in the garage with the hood up just looking at the blower and motor with a couple of beers on my breath thinking life could not get any better then this. The next day, dam thing thing wouldnt start becaue someone left the hood open all night. :D say it with me,Its just a car,it just a car :D

I know what you mean.
My wife thinks it's funny that whenever we go on a trip somewhere, the only way I take a picture of sites, scenery and new places is "this is the SC at the beach, this is the SC in New Orleans, the SC at the monument..." Every picture seems to be a new location I found to take a picture of the car. :p

your not alone out there buddy. when i wash mine i commercial park it in the street(since its pearl black) and look at it in an angle(BEST VIEW!) so when everybody passes they could catch a quick glance at it. and you'd be suprise at how many people turn and look at it.

i did it again today, parked my car before i went into work, farthest away from the door, i hafta be at work 2 minutes earlier just to walk to the front door lol, and i get yelled at everyday from my boss because i park between a curb and a cart carral and theres to spots in between them, and i take both spots, i park the car at an angle in both spots wheels turned, and thats just they way i like it cuz i can look out the window and see it settin there waitin for me, its accually the only thing i look foreward to at work, for that clock to tick so i can go out and have some fun, and to also go along with this post how many people wash there car more then twice a week sometimes 3 times a week? this week i washed my car friday cuz it looked beautiful out, and low and behold the great iowa spring weather got to us and 2 hours later it started a straight down pour all through the night, and i woulda been alright but i ended up having to go over and see my girlfriend so it got all that nice iowa highway grim on it, so i got pissed saturday morning woke up at 8 and went and washed my car, and i did the all out, wash it, chamios it, vacuum it, armoral it, rain-x it. alot of people around here say im maybe overly psycho about a clean car, but honestly these cars dont look good at all dirty, and it should be a sin almost to let a SC get dirty enough to where you cant see yourself clearly in the paint. Am i overly psycho about my car? let me know :p ooo and please... be nice :p :) haha

damn man you better havea FAT wallet, cause SC,s are like a hot bad *** girl, you know it aint the best for you , there are better more reliable girls out there but when it puts out you really go with a smile to bed.

Keith,

You've got it bad....quit looking at your car out the window. Start paying more attention to your girl friend.

Sure they are great looking cars, but loving an SC or any other car is not good, cause it won't love you back.

David

i keep adding to this post i know but has anyone else noticed that no matter where you go, out of all the vehicles i've had NO MATTER WHAT! i ALWAYS back my car into a spot, its like a car show wherever i go, and its the best car show ever cuz theres a Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe in it.

wow i do have it bad :p but i love it.

Just look at it, i love takin pictures of it, my parents tell me i should be a photographer, cuz of how much i take pictures of my car, and im just like well if i could make a living just takin pictures of my car i'd do it forever!

o and i wanted to fill everybody in that i left a lil CSVT some good posi marks today! i honestly dont think he knew what to do cuz he gave it a lil chirp out of a parking lot and i pulled up next to him and showed him some real ford power. (sorry to you CSVT guys out there :p )

Here is a new pic of my old girls butt. She now belongs to trey and he took some awsome pic`s of her. Every time I parked her I would look back. :D

Attachments

• treys bird now.jpg
    treys bird now.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 89
it's true, they do have a certain allure to their stance....but have you ever been driving at an early 90's acura integra and said " thats just a narrow t-bird...."?

94SCBird- I know exactly what you mean. There is something about these cars that just suck me in (no pun intended) :rolleyes: . Everytime i park it, i turn back and look, can't help myself. My g/f gets jealous sometimes....she'll get over it haha. I got the itch, what can i say? Now that HP bug is starting to hit me real hard with the nice weather....what shall i do? :eek: .

Mark-
That is a pretty sweet rear end, isn't it. I was thinking of framing it and putting it on my wall...then the g/f would be REAL jealous! ;)

-Trey

yea trey the HP bug is hittin me to, i'd like to put the next step super charger on it, but unfortunately the g/f and the car dont go well with a part time job, i know its hard to say but I GUESS! the car can wait, i dont wanna loose the poon haha

Me Too!!!!!!

Hey Man, I just got my first SC, 1990 Silver/Maroon Cloth i spent 4 hours washing,waxing, massaging and loving it, then i sat there for another hour just looking at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Life is short so love your car to death, plus it dont talk back.............lololol
Paul :D

Some guys open up there wallet to show people pictures of there kids, wife or girl friend but I only have pictures of my SC`s :eek: The love I have for these cars goes a bit deeper as I hate to see them go to the crusher so I buy them, fix em and sell them to good people that will take care of them.
We have had 8 and I still hear from each and every one of the new owners.
Im trying to save a 92 right now but the title is screwed up so time will tell.
I couldn`t help but to post a picture of you car Trey. She is sweet. Enjoy

Sick, Sick, Sick...

I just bought an all-original oxford white '89 5-speed with 40K miles from the original lady-owner a couple of weeks ago. Was it a find? - YES! Obsessed? Well...

I've already done all the "normal" stuff, like completely remove the interior and clean each piece with a toothbrush; and wax the engine and engine compartment, and clay bar and Zaino the paint after removing all the lights, trim, and ground effects; and detail and wax the door jambs and hinges. Now I'm detailing the floor pan and POLISHING THE SUSPENSION PIECES!!! So, the question is, am I SICK, or just a normal "car guy"??

And yes, I ALWAYS park my car where it's practially impossible for anyone else to get near it with their dismal beaters. And yes, I sit it in my drive and compare optimum viewing angles in my mind. And park it next to my wife's titanium '89 SC to see which angle looks best in which color, etc.

The cool thing is that she encouraged me to get my white car, and is in favor of me finding another low-mileage Red/Black '90SC. What a Deal...

JD

Well, I have to be sick too... :D I have owned my '90 SC for almost six years now. Everytime I have a chance to wash/wax I will do it! It's sooo nice to see shining car. When my friends wax their cars it takes about 2-3 hours but when I wax it takes at least double of that! Why?!? Because I'm staring my SC from every possible angles during the waxing. It's wonderfull feeling to see how people will react when they'll see my shining SC! Almost everytime somebody will come near to me and start to ask questions about my car.

I just love my SC!!!!! :D :D ;)

Back