Most of our computers are back on line...Orders being shipped out Monday.

victor malvar

Hello Everyone affected by our computer dilemna!

We have been battling some computer issues for close to 4 months, but last week was the worst I have ever experienced. We we were finally able to get them back on line and working today! It has been the worst week I can remember trying to fix a 3 stations computer due to one bad working one! Trying to get one computer to work and not being able to get to the others ones to work due to a wireless set up problem. We have never encountered so many problems with a new Dell computer we bought that has made a mess of everything including our lives... I'm Pleased to announce that ALL ORDERS ARE BEING DELIVERED TOMORROW! IT HAS BEEN HELL! This computer company has been the hardest company and some of the worst tech as well as the processes you have to go through to get help." The Help dESK" we paid for this service and it's joke. 279.00 for 24/7 help???? no way we have already used up 3 months of it and still have not resolved the problems that's a pretty expensive , I have spent close to 50 or more hrs since we bought one of their new computer from some Joker. I will never buy another product from them ever.I was supposed to get a call today as well as other days and they like to call at Midnight or in the middle of a working day so we wait for their calls at anytime no choice in this matter, or like today and other days No Call whatsoever afrer being promissed....I'm mad: :mad: These big corporation with 47 billion dollar profits do not care about anything unless you are a large company, or a major stock holder.We are little pieces of crap they do not care about. They just want our money then do not deliver :mad: .Spinningwheels out does Dell in customer service by far... real far! not bragging but it a fact. We care! and I'm proud to say it :p :) ;) , I have read horror stories and now I can confirm that they do not care for the little guy trying to have things working right from now on I'll have clones built for us at 1/4 of the cost which well just as good or I sj hould say better, and give the little guy a shot at making his ends meet...Wether it's Dell or any other huge multi billion dollar company itd the quaterly forecast of profit they care about and that the botttom line., They do not call back as promissed, rude, cannot communicate with most of them due to outsourcing, to save these huge companies from paying good wages toi our citizens who do not have health insurance or a place to eat or get their prexcriptions filled its eat or die. Our unemployed people come last to others! These others that get paid peanuts of course they do not care.The wait on the o phone can take hrs before you get some rude person from any part of the world which is very hard to understand and I feel they do not care about us in this country at all :( I can get along with just about anyone but dealing with this computer tech, customer service and promises is a waste of time and effort.I have been guaranteed we would get through all the problems at hand and when they exceed their time, I hear they get penalized for staying on with a client too long. I have testimonials of this.They have us if they want... By the Gonads.IT is just a waste of time and money. If anyone needs to purchase a computer and has any questions about Dell, etc.I'll give you a list. I found all about horror stories of what has happened to others.The good thing is that we are able to get back on line with the Hewlett packard, and now we can expedite many many orders that are not really late in refrence to the online world, but late in our world of spinningwheels that offers good return time and good service We have set guidelines to be what we are, we have become a reputable place to shop.We like get you parts to you ASAP, it does us no good to keep them here without you getting them in time just slows down the whole purpose of our policies we like to abide by. which is... We get it we ship it once its paid for as fast as we can!!!... We like to expedite fast we like to answer your questions quick and keep on moving. Thanks to everyone for your patience you are a great bunch of people and we sure do appreciate you all. :)
All of Our Best!
Victor and Diane
Spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.com
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Glad to hear you're back up and running Victor. I myself just experianced a major comp meltdown. I'm dirt poor and could'nt afford a comp co to fix mine so I had to spend 2 weeks learning how and fixing my problem. I hope I never go through that again because I thought I was going to loose my mind. :(

Back