Some Shock Questions

ThunderCoupe94

Would it be a good upgrade for my 94 SC to convert my front Shocks to Thunderbird Sport Model Shocks and put some Cobra Vert Shocks on the rear? My car rides like crap & I wanna make it ride nicer but dont like the Tokico's & cant afford the Koni's. Is this my best option?

Also, with losing the ARC am I going to notice anything different with my cars behavior? I dont notice anything with the ARC as it is, so I really dont see the point in retaining it.

What are some of your guys suggestions on this? I need to get these b4 the end of April so if anyone can lend their suggestions ASAP I would greatly appriciate em.

Thanks

Jay

Jay, lots of the 4.6 LX guys have installed that combo, and are very pleased with it. If you search around on TCCoA, you will find some threads pertaining to this swap.

Losing the ARC isn't a big deal, it would be gone with the Konis as well. The only benefit to the ARC is to have a softer ride when cruising normally. The LX Sport shocks in the front and 03 - 04 Cobra conv. rear shocks seem to be a decent match. One of the local guys here (SkunkWorks) has them in his 95 LX, with Eibachs, and is happy with them.

cheers
Ed N.

Back