89 SC for Sale Missouri

Aminor_Accident

I have a Black 89 Super Coupe things i know whats wrong with it has a exhaust leak muffler i believe the tire is flat in back some dash pieces was off it when i bought it its a 5spd with gray cloth seats dont look like SC seats more like LX seats it starts fine and runs good i havent drove it since i bought it but the tranny seems good the antilock light is on accumilator i believe but not sure im selling whole car $700 FIRM u pickup the body needs alot of TLC the panels are straight but lots of rust oh and the drivers window is off the track whew ok if interested u can call my cell to arrange to come and look at it i would part it out but the city hasnt gave me that much time to move it hence the price so 1st come 1st serve dont use PMs ill only accept emails tonedeaf2000@sbcglobal.net this car is being sold AS a parts car ONLY as there is a issue with the title

Title is being taken care of will have a fresh and clear title in a few weeks i havent recieved any emails on this car so im gonna say make offer it has to move post replies emails are pms thanks

Back