000_0062.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 73
  • 000_0060.JPG
    000_0060.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 000_0061.JPG
    000_0061.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 69
get rear exhaust for the russler its a huge improvement. the tmaxx looks sweet do you ever drive it? looks to clean

Not only drive it. .. Flip it , roll it , break it , tear it apart, clean it , fix it & then put it all back together.... Just about everything you can do. ... The Rustler is fast enough. I don't bother with it for modding. It's a waste to me. The Maxx is more fun to mod. .. I had an exhaust on my last rustler, & your right, it does make a big difference. I just don't bother with this one too much.

Anthony

I'm running a HPI Nitro RS4-2 with a Ford GT body-getting ready to upgrade to a 3.5 motor. I'm still trying to find an MN-12 body for the car.

I don't remember seeing any MN-12's yet. .. Local Hobby shops I goto don't have them. .. Haven't tried EBay yet.

I like the HPI Savage . .. That's a fun truck that can take a beating. . But my buddy Phil keeps breaking the motor mounts on them when it does tumblesaults..

Anthony

On EBay? .. That'll be cool .. If you see them, post the #'s & maybe we could contact the sellers to see if they have anymore or where they may have gotten it.

Anthony

Birdman93 said:
I'm running a HPI Nitro RS4-2 with a Ford GT body-getting ready to upgrade to a 3.5 motor. I'm still trying to find an MN-12 body for the car.

Is what you are running considered 1/10th scale? If so I have an old Bolink T-bird body unpainted and untrimmed, still in the original package, that I had been using when I used to oval race. Come to think of it, I might have two. Let me know if you can use them and I'll work something out with you.

Yes-it is a 1/10-and I would definitely be willing to work something out!!! :D Is the body similar to this?

rc1.jpg

FYI-I just found a sweet set of Thunderbird graphics for a 1/10 RC car from Autographics-has the bird emblems and a whole bunch of other stuff on the sheet!

Last edited:
Yep ... looks just like that. (only no paint :D ) Since they may not make this body anymore what are you willing to pay for it ?

Geez ... I can beat that. PM me your name & address and I'll send 'em to ya for shipping cost only ! I just want to get rid of some of my stuff. Should have dumped it all when I got out of that hobby. Got tired of playing the "keep up" game. :eek:

Back