Reverse Indiglo Gauge ?

rookie94sc

Anyone know who's the manufacturer of the 89-92 SC Reverse Indiglo Gauges? I want to see if I can get in contact with them and find out if they'll make them for the later years... I mean the only real difference is the Speedo correct? Wouldn't be that much harder to make...

I tried.

I think the only co. that directly deals with the manufacturer is procarpars and every one else gets it from them. i talked to procarparts but the didnt give me any info to be able to contact the manufafturer. But evrytime they have an auction on ebay I email them asking them for the 94-95. maybe they will lsten someday. But try clling carparts maybe you can get some info from them. Maybe the peple that have bought them, has some kind of contact info on the package and can post here any pertinent info.
rico

wait a second...

No, I was asking where you got the ground effects at on the front of your car....they certainly dont look stock to me and I have been looking for something a little bit sportier than the norm. Is it a company all over the nation or is it a local thing?

Thanks Ryan

Back