PDA

View Full Version : Parting Out 35th

MN12nationals
04-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Hello all,

Well the 35th has sat too long and I don't know when I would get to fixing it so I decided to part it out. :mad:

The car has no engine in it as it was used in my current 93. The car also was rear ended so the rear bumper, trunk lid, and taillights are no good. The drivers side seat is well, you know the story, worn.

Other then that everything is great!

The car is located in N. AL currently and I am will to ship whatever I can. So if you need something let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

sizemoremk
04-25-2005, 12:34 PM
Hello all,

Well the 35th has sat too long and I don't know when I would get to fixing it so I decided to part it out. :mad:

The car has no engine in it as it was used in my current 93. The car also was rear ended so the rear bumper, trunk lid, and taillights are no good. The drivers side seat is well, you know the story, worn.

The car is located in N. AL currently and I am will to ship whatever I can. So if you need something let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Do you mean North Alabama? I may be interetested in taking a look at the car.... To see if I can use anything...

It may have bee mine once upon a time!

When you say no engine, is there no engine at all, or is it in pieces? How about bracketry, or any engine left overs?

Thanks!

MN12nationals
04-25-2005, 01:29 PM
The car is orginally from N. IL, now resides at parents house in Northen Alabama(Town Creek).

There is an engine down there from a 93 though, in parts. Everything is there to build a functional car.

I live in So. IL and would need to setup a meeting time for you with the parents for viewing of the car.

I have a door, and the 5 spd tranny kinda sold already, but have not gotten a deposit, so fair game still.

sizemoremk
04-25-2005, 03:13 PM
What are you looking to get for the whoel thing w/ 5speed?

Was this a 5speed originally?

Thanks!

bluebird
04-25-2005, 03:39 PM
Hello all,

front bumper cover shipped to 48195. Thanks

drummerzrok24
04-25-2005, 03:56 PM
How are the door panels?

MN12nationals
04-25-2005, 05:24 PM
What are you looking to get for the whoel thing w/ 5speed?

Hmm, I am not sure if you want offer as much as I could get parting it out. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

Was this a 5speed originally?

Yes orginally, with Moonroof, no keypad, JBL system(not in there but have most of it still). Body has roughly 110K on it, but was in great shape before the wreck.

I will post pictures of it later tonight/tomorrow.

MN12nationals
04-25-2005, 05:26 PM
front bumper cover shipped to 48195. Thanks

I will take a look at the bumper cover, it might have a slight crack in it if I remeber right. Kinda lower passengerside I beleive.

MN12nationals
04-25-2005, 05:27 PM
How are the door panels?

The interior you mean correct? If so they are in great shape last I saw them. I can check on them if you are truely interested in them.

sizemoremk
04-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Lets see the pics and we might coudl go from there....

Thanks!

hydrodyne
04-25-2005, 10:44 PM
I 'm looking for a clutch pedal assy .let me know if it is for sale how much,and will you ship it.
Thanx
rob
[email protected]

drummerzrok24
04-25-2005, 11:22 PM
Yes correct, could you get some pictures please?

pete buck
04-26-2005, 12:22 AM
do you have the original 35th anny floor mats,if so how much?please e-mail me and let me know
[email protected]
thanks

MN12nationals
04-26-2005, 09:14 AM
Lets see the pics and we might coudl go from there....

Ok I will get some pics up form after the crash. The car has sat for over a year since then covered up under a car cover.

I 'm looking for a clutch pedal assy .let me know if it is for sale how much,and will you ship it.

I should have this no problem. I will ship it have a zip code so I can estimate shipping?

Yes correct, could you get some pictures please?

Yes I will post some pics of it soon. I will be making a trip down there next weekend 5/7 or 5/14 depending on work. I will alos try to get some before the trip down there but they will have to come to my via snail mail. Parents still haven't stepped into the digital age, LOL.

do you have the original 35th anny floor mats,if so how much?please e-mail me and let me know

Sorry I don't. Wish I did, but I have none of the promotional items from Ford. :(

minbe
04-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Do you have any pics of the rims? Are the centercaps still there and good?

rhodes588
04-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Do you still have the working VMM with the casing?

MN12nationals
04-27-2005, 11:27 AM
Do you have any pics of the rims? Are the centercaps still there and good?

The rims are in good shape and I have the center caps as well. I will get those cleaned up and pictures taken.

Do you still have the working VMM with the casing?

Yes I do. I believe though that one of the clips is broken in the back that holds the black casing as I remeber I had to use something to hold the casing on it. Otherwise it was perfect, and I am sure something could be done to keep it in the slot better then I had.

sizemoremk
04-27-2005, 12:20 PM
I guess I'll yield to the folks wanting the parts...

Can I have pics of the wheels, and seats for that matter...
Do the seat functions work???

I can pick up local if we strike a deal...

I'm gonna need at least two 35th wheels for the dragstrip :D But I'd like to have an extra set anyways!

sizemoremkATyahoo.com

Thanks!

MN12nationals
04-27-2005, 12:35 PM
I guess I'll yield to the folks wanting the parts...

Can I have pics of the wheels, and seats for that matter...
Do the seat functions work???

I can pick up local if we strike a deal...

I'm gonna need at least two 35th wheels for the dragstrip :D But I'd like to have an extra set anyways!

sizemoremkATyahoo.com

Thanks!

The seats are functional, one of the motors is a little slow if a larger person sits in it, might just need rails greased.

The drivers side seat is worn, but the passenger side was in good shape. I am having the P's take those out and let me know the condition of them. I will post pics of all items once I recieve them via mail. Hopefully sometime next week I will have a full list of pictures for everyone.

quick35th
04-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Do you have the factory JBL radio and CD player still? How much to 43026?

Oh and lets see those pics of the wreckage.

Shane

MN12nationals
04-27-2005, 02:09 PM
Do you have the factory JBL radio and CD player still? How much to 43026?

Oh and lets see those pics of the wreckage.

Shane

Yes I beleive I do have those. Let me look for them in the garage as I have them at my house instead of in the car.

quick35th
04-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Yes I beleive I do have those. Let me look for them in the garage as I have them at my house instead of in the car.

Did they work? I call dibs if they do. How much do you want for the both of them?

Shane

MN12nationals
04-27-2005, 03:01 PM
Did they work? I call dibs if they do. How much do you want for the both of them?

Shane

Yes they did work. I will try to hook them up someway to verify that. I will get back to you on price, and you do have first call on them. :)

quick35th
04-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok sweet. Just get back with me whenever you can.

Shane

White Lightning
04-27-2005, 10:22 PM
What do you want for the Bird off the hood, if it is a 35th bird? shipped to 06791. cheers Frank.

MN12nationals
05-01-2005, 10:36 PM
Here are some pics of the accident.

Front bumper shows damage that is has.

Back seats up top are split at seams like many others do. I will be going to car this weekend to get all parts that everyone has requested so far.

I will post pics of all items after that.

TwoToneThunder
05-01-2005, 10:47 PM
did someone already call those rims
not the stocks the other ones
what kind are they and how much

MN12nationals
05-01-2005, 11:45 PM
They were stolen off my 93 SC, :mad: !!!

Anyways nuff on that.

They were 18" Enkei RS-5's they go for about $130 a rim from www.tires.com.

Replaced for 18" Enkei DM-5(I think).

quick35th
05-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Damn those are some sad pics to look at. That makes me want to trailer my 35th every where because I sure hope that never happens to mine.

Shane

quick35th
05-02-2005, 07:15 PM
Any word yet if the JBL radio and CD player works?

Shane

MN12nationals
05-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Any word yet if the JBL radio and CD player works?

Shane

They do work. Does anyone know the pin outs so I can power these up to show. I know they work as I removed them in working status.

I will attach pics of them not on currently though.

MN12nationals
05-03-2005, 08:28 PM
What do you want for the Bird off the hood, if it is a 35th bird? shipped to 06791. cheers Frank.

It is the 35th. $30 shipped?

I will have pics of it this weekend if you want to wait to commit.

MN12nationals
05-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanx
rob
[email protected]

I will look into this. If it is not hard to remove, or is not to big to ship. Since I have no clue on what its worth, $50 shipped.

MN12nationals
05-03-2005, 08:39 PM
auto dimming mirror that someone wanted somewhere on this forum, LOL. Maybe they will stumble on it.

Fully functioning when removed from car.

$30 shipped anywhere

MN12nationals
05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
white indiglo gauges, hardly used as they were installed right before accident.

$35 shipped anywhere

Mike8675309
05-03-2005, 09:20 PM
How much for the entire JBL system. Head unit, Cd player, trunk mount amplifier, subwoofer and enclosure for such. Plus any wiring harness you can get?

I've got a 35th that has been swapped out to other equipment and I want to restore it.

MN12nationals
05-03-2005, 09:30 PM
How much for the entire JBL system. Head unit, Cd player, trunk mount amplifier, subwoofer and enclosure for such. Plus any wiring harness you can get?

I've got a 35th that has been swapped out to other equipment and I want to restore it.

I think I have almost all the components even door speaks as well. The head unit and cd player and spoken for at this point depending on offer from buyer.

I can also look into getting any kinda of wire harness as well.

Not sure on price shoot me an offer for the complete package if the other deal goes through, and an offer for all the remaining items if the head units get sold.

minbe
05-04-2005, 12:52 AM
I'll take the indiglos. Do you take paypal?

MN12nationals
05-04-2005, 11:58 AM
I'll take the indiglos. Do you take paypal?

Why yes I do take Paypal.

Price via Paypal is $35 + 3% Paypal Fees

Total Price=$36 (close enough)

[email protected] paypal address.

asystole
05-04-2005, 06:05 PM
also i need a driver side power window assembly not the switch it self but the unit that holds it that attaches to the arm rest, in black.

drummerzrok24
05-04-2005, 10:39 PM
Pictures of door panels yet?

MN12nationals
05-04-2005, 11:06 PM
also i need a driver side power window assembly not the switch it self but the unit that holds it that attaches to the arm rest, in black.

Hmm got a pic of this that you need replacing? I should have this.

MN12nationals
05-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Pictures of door panels yet?

This weekend! :eek:

quick35th
05-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I think I have almost all the components even door speaks as well. The head unit and cd player and spoken for at this point depending on offer from buyer.

I can also look into getting any kinda of wire harness as well.

Not sure on price shoot me an offer for the complete package if the other deal goes through, and an offer for all the remaining items if the head units get sold.

Hey just let the other guy have the JBL stuff. I am just going to put an aftermarket sony explod in my SC. Sorry.

Shane

MN12nationals
05-08-2005, 11:33 PM
OK guys made it back from AL.

I will have pics up tomorrow hopefully.

MN12nationals
05-10-2005, 10:18 AM
Ok here are some pics of the door panels.

I can get more pics if needed, but these are in perfect shape as far as I cna tell.

MN12nationals
05-10-2005, 10:20 AM
pics of the rims

3 of the 4 are in a 9/10 condition. Few minor chips, etc on them.

1 of the 4 is about a 7/10 condition. This is due to a scratch on the lip where the cap goes in. Also one of the caps is a bit sun faded.

I honestly believe that with a bit of work these could all be 10/10's or damn near it.

MN12nationals
05-10-2005, 10:21 AM
I also have both fenders with emblems.

Both are in almost perfect shape, one just has some minor paint scratches.

I will post pics later if someone is interested in these.

MN12nationals
05-10-2005, 10:24 AM
I also have the complete side skirts in good condition.

I will post pics if anyone wants to see them.

Ken Seegers
05-10-2005, 04:59 PM
I just need the driver's side belt that goes from the seat to the track.
Let me know a price.
Thanks
Ken

MN12nationals
05-11-2005, 11:23 AM
This is the seat belt assmbly that is attached to the floor I assume?

If so $30 shipped.

Kurt K
05-11-2005, 12:32 PM
How's the carpet look on the rear package tray? Also, I'm looking for the little plastic key that is used to line up the keyway on the wiper arm.

Jeff Bratton
05-11-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Rob..... Long time buddy.

Are your Door Cups still Available? Did they both still have all 3 tabs still intact on each Cup? If so... I'll buy both off ya.

Thanks
Jeff B.

MN12nationals
05-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey Rob..... Long time buddy.

Are your Door Cups still Available? Did they both still have all 3 tabs still intact on each Cup? If so... I'll buy both off ya.

Thanks
Jeff B.

Hey there Jeff!

Do you mean the part behind the door handle? Let me know and Ill check.

drummerzrok24
05-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Hey, dont bother holding the door panels for me anymore, I got rear-end, not in my SC and I have to pay to get my friends truck fixed.

Sorry

MN12nationals
05-12-2005, 09:48 AM
How's the carpet look on the rear package tray? Also, I'm looking for the little plastic key that is used to line up the keyway on the wiper arm.

Where you talking about there Kurt? The tray in the trunk that holds all the components up?

And I am sure I have this key, happen to have a pic?

MN12nationals
05-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey, dont bother holding the door panels for me anymore, I got rear-end, not in my SC and I have to pay to get my friends truck fixed.

Sorry

Sorry to hear that, hope everyone is ok.

Kurt K
05-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Where you talking about there Kurt? The tray in the trunk that holds all the components up?

And I am sure I have this key, happen to have a pic?
Rob, I'm actually talking about the carpeted piece on the inside of the car (under the back window). As for the little plastic key, I don't have a picture, but it looks like a little black rectangle that's tapered on one end.

MN12nationals
05-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Rob, I'm actually talking about the carpeted piece on the inside of the car (under the back window). As for the little plastic key, I don't have a picture, but it looks like a little black rectangle that's tapered on one end.

I'll get the P's to check on those items Kurt. I'll let you know in a a few days.

Jeff Bratton
05-12-2005, 12:53 PM
Hey there Jeff!

Do you mean the part behind the door handle? Let me know and Ill check.
Yes... Those are the ones I'm referring too.

Yea, Do check for me and let me know.

Thank you

Jeff B.

bluebird
05-12-2005, 01:55 PM
how much for that front bc?

MN12nationals
05-12-2005, 02:26 PM
how much for that front bc?

Front BC? What is this?

Jeff Bratton
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Front BC? What is this?
He, I believe is referring to your bumper cover there Rob. ;)

MN12nationals
05-12-2005, 07:27 PM
He, I believe is referring to your bumper cover there Rob. ;)

Figures :rolleyes:

Anyways it has a small peice missiing from the drivers side unfortunately. I hit an ice mound back in Northen IL when I lived there. I'm sure it could be fixed easily and has the "SC" in the front and the side makers.

Let me know if you want a pic of it.

MN12nationals
05-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Jeff,

One cup is perfect, one has one broken.

Jeff Bratton
05-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Jeff,

One cup is perfect, one has one broken.
Which side is perfect? How much for the perfect cup Rob? I'll paypal you for the good one, what is your full email addy. for paypal?

Thanks!

Jeff B.

bluebird
05-13-2005, 09:17 AM
Figures :rolleyes:

Anyways it has a small peice missiing from the drivers side unfortunately. I hit an ice mound back in Northen IL when I lived there. I'm sure it could be fixed easily and has the "SC" in the front and the side makers.

Let me know if you want a pic of it.

send pic to [email protected]

MN12nationals
05-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Which side is perfect? How much for the perfect cup Rob? I'll paypal you for the good one, what is your full email addy. for paypal?

Thanks!

Jeff B.

After closer inspection, they both have the tab broken on them. The one I thought was perfect was just really glued. :eek:

Sorry about that.

Jeff Bratton
05-17-2005, 09:36 PM
After closer inspection, they both have the tab broken on them. The one I thought was perfect was just really glued. :eek:

Sorry about that.
Thats know problem Rob... you & I tried. :)

I'll just get them from Greensales.

thanks!

Djad35
05-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Do you still have the drivers side mirror? If so how much for it shipped to 52302? Thanks.

MN12nationals
05-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Do you still have the drivers side mirror? If so how much for it shipped to 52302? Thanks.

Yes $30 shipped

Bob Hennessey
05-26-2005, 10:25 PM
I'm looking for the speed control servo. Would you happen to have a working one on the car? If so, I need one. Everything else works, but the speed control.

Hello all,

MN12nationals
05-27-2005, 08:48 AM
I'm looking for the speed control servo. Would you happen to have a working one on the car? If so, I need one. Everything else works, but the speed control.

I'm sure I do, but could you explain where it is and what it looks like?

wigglesrewind
05-27-2005, 10:53 AM
does the car have climate control? i need the climate control sensor from behind the glove box, its right under the blower motor and looks like a small plastic box attached with 2 screws. let me know

Bob Hennessey
05-30-2005, 10:44 AM
The Speed Control Servo is located inside the left front fender well. It is in the shape of a canister. I'm not exactly sure of the measurements. The part assembly # is 9C734 Since the servo is different for standard T-Birds, the one I need must be off a SC. Mine was cleaned and rebuilt, but has since failied again. If you have a shop manual, you can locate the item on page 37-05-2. A side note to this response: I'm no longer in Orange, CA. I now reside in North Carolina. If you do find it, let me know the price and I'll paypal the amount to you ASAP.

I'm sure I do, but could you explain where it is and what it looks like?

klrobertson
06-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Hello,
I am looking for a wheel, center cap, electric antenna, front struts and strut mounts. Let me know what is available and how much.
Thanks and have a great day!
Kevin Robertson

quick35th
06-03-2005, 01:18 AM
If its not spoken for yet do you still have the keyless entry pad on the drivers door? How much?

Shane

Don Pelley
06-03-2005, 06:14 PM
Hello all,

I have the same car....need weatherstripping. Both doors (especially driver's), trunk, under hood. Need some in decent shape.

Can you help?

Don Pelley
520-529-1200
[email protected]

mc94xr7
07-01-2006, 10:42 AM
you got 5.0 motor mounts?:eek: