Parting Out 35th

MN12nationals

Hello all,

Well the 35th has sat too long and I don't know when I would get to fixing it so I decided to part it out. :mad:

The car has no engine in it as it was used in my current 93. The car also was rear ended so the rear bumper, trunk lid, and taillights are no good. The drivers side seat is well, you know the story, worn.

Other then that everything is great!

The car is located in N. AL currently and I am will to ship whatever I can. So if you need something let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

MN12nationals said:
Hello all,

Well the 35th has sat too long and I don't know when I would get to fixing it so I decided to part it out. :mad:

The car has no engine in it as it was used in my current 93. The car also was rear ended so the rear bumper, trunk lid, and taillights are no good. The drivers side seat is well, you know the story, worn.

The car is located in N. AL currently and I am will to ship whatever I can. So if you need something let me know and I will see what I can do for you.

Do you mean North Alabama? I may be interetested in taking a look at the car.... To see if I can use anything...

It may have bee mine once upon a time!

When you say no engine, is there no engine at all, or is it in pieces? How about bracketry, or any engine left overs?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The car is orginally from N. IL, now resides at parents house in Northen Alabama(Town Creek).

There is an engine down there from a 93 though, in parts. Everything is there to build a functional car.

I live in So. IL and would need to setup a meeting time for you with the parents for viewing of the car.

I have a door, and the 5 spd tranny kinda sold already, but have not gotten a deposit, so fair game still.

MN12nationals said:
Hello all,

front bumper cover shipped to 48195. Thanks

What are you looking to get for the whoel thing w/ 5speed?

Hmm, I am not sure if you want offer as much as I could get parting it out. Shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

Was this a 5speed originally?

Yes orginally, with Moonroof, no keypad, JBL system(not in there but have most of it still). Body has roughly 110K on it, but was in great shape before the wreck.

I will post pictures of it later tonight/tomorrow.

Lets see the pics and we might coudl go from there....

Ok I will get some pics up form after the crash. The car has sat for over a year since then covered up under a car cover.

I 'm looking for a clutch pedal assy .let me know if it is for sale how much,and will you ship it.

I should have this no problem. I will ship it have a zip code so I can estimate shipping?

Yes correct, could you get some pictures please?

Yes I will post some pics of it soon. I will be making a trip down there next weekend 5/7 or 5/14 depending on work. I will alos try to get some before the trip down there but they will have to come to my via snail mail. Parents still haven't stepped into the digital age, LOL.

do you have the original 35th anny floor mats,if so how much?please e-mail me and let me know

Sorry I don't. Wish I did, but I have none of the promotional items from Ford. :(

Do you have any pics of the rims? Are the centercaps still there and good?

The rims are in good shape and I have the center caps as well. I will get those cleaned up and pictures taken.

Do you still have the working VMM with the casing?

Yes I do. I believe though that one of the clips is broken in the back that holds the black casing as I remeber I had to use something to hold the casing on it. Otherwise it was perfect, and I am sure something could be done to keep it in the slot better then I had.

I guess I'll yield to the folks wanting the parts...

Can I have pics of the wheels, and seats for that matter...
Do the seat functions work???

I can pick up local if we strike a deal...

I'm gonna need at least two 35th wheels for the dragstrip :D But I'd like to have an extra set anyways!

sizemoremkATyahoo.com

Thanks!

sizemoremk said:
I guess I'll yield to the folks wanting the parts...

Can I have pics of the wheels, and seats for that matter...
Do the seat functions work???

I can pick up local if we strike a deal...

I'm gonna need at least two 35th wheels for the dragstrip :D But I'd like to have an extra set anyways!

sizemoremkATyahoo.com

Thanks!

The seats are functional, one of the motors is a little slow if a larger person sits in it, might just need rails greased.

The drivers side seat is worn, but the passenger side was in good shape. I am having the P's take those out and let me know the condition of them. I will post pics of all items once I recieve them via mail. Hopefully sometime next week I will have a full list of pictures for everyone.

Do you have the factory JBL radio and CD player still? How much to 43026?

Oh and lets see those pics of the wreckage.

Shane

Back