wow how much will the cost me to fix?????

super89

i was looking at my under body of my car and the is tons of rust damage like my floor boards look bad and the rear end looks like i may be able to be clean up with wire wheel and paint and the middle of my car where the trans gose is good so main floor boards and surronding areas :(

what should i do and how much to fix????????????????

super89 said:
i was looking at my under body of my car and the is tons of rust damage like my floor boards look bad and the rear end looks like i may be able to be clean up with wire wheel and paint and the middle of my car where the trans gose is good so main floor boards and surronding areas :(

what should i do and how much to fix????????????????

any one????????????????????????????????????????????????????

With so many SC's being pretty much given away with blown head gaskets or AODs, spending almost any money on body rot is too much. My SC has maybe 25K in mods, and if I discovered rust like you are describing, I think I'd just find a clean bodied SC that someone is about ready to part out and tranfer all my removable parts.

You are probably looking at close to a grand for what damage it sounds like you have to be repaired, but it's hard to know without seeing it.

lrsudog said:
With so many SC's being pretty much given away with blown head gaskets or AODs, spending almost any money on body rot is too much. My SC has maybe 25K in mods, and if I discovered rust like you are describing, I think I'd just find a clean bodied SC that someone is about ready to part out and tranfer all my removable parts.

You are probably looking at close to a grand for what damage it sounds like you have to be repaired, but it's hard to know without seeing it.

i will take pics but my front end is off my car right now so it looks wierd..

Back