My 5 sp. 89 SC for your Camaro

X

xThunderbirdSCx

I am looking for a good condition, lower mileage third or fourth gen Camaro V8. Make an offer wither way, but i would prefer the following things:

No Rust
T-Tops
An IROC or Z28
Good condition, or rebuilt motor.
6 speed, or performance automatic.
Newer tires
Good interior.

I live in the NE Ohio area. I have a very good condition 5 speed 89 Super Coupe with 83k original miles. Flawless interior, DVD, alarm, Keyless Entry, 7 inch In dash monitor. I am getting rid of it because ive always wanted a camaro. E-mail ThunderbirdSC@thegoshem.com for more specs and pics or call 1-440-463-2715 and ask for bill.

Hmm...i am quite intrigued by your offer for an SS. I have also looked at these cars and they are very nice. Post what you have. I need a V8, and in good condition. Ill get some pics of mine soon.

Oh, by the way, i am also looking for the following cars also:

Porsche 944
3rd and 4th gen V8 Camaros
4th Gen V8 Firebirds
94 and up V8 Mustangs
Any Mazda Rx7's
Any Mitsubushi 3000gt

But mainly the first 4 ;)

Last edited:
I actually have a COLLECTION of SS's. I have 3 complete SS's and a TON of parts. I have 2 86's and an 87 SS. The 87 is black with t-tops and burgandy interior. This car needs the tilt mechanism tightend and a shift cable replaced and she's good to go. Body is in great condition as are the floors and frame. One 86 SS is undergoing a restoration but is currently complete. It has a new transmission, new and COMPLETE brakes done, new Dynomax cat-back system and new BF Goodrich radial T/A's. The doors have been replaced with rust free doors and the front clip has been replaced with an 88 front clip that is rust free and in excellent condition. The 3rd SS is a parts car. It's a silver 86 SS with nech seat/column shift option. The body is rough but has a good frame. All the cars are complete right now.
I also have a TON of parts. I'm not kidding when I tell you I have enough parts to literally build another SS from the ground up. I have an extra rust free frame, extra engines, extra posi rearends, extra doors, wheels, bumpercovers...literally tons of parts!
If interested let me know. I want ALL of it gone and would be more than happy to get another SC for all the cars so my wife can have a SC too.

Once again,
Rx7's
Firebird Formulas
Iroc-Z or Z28 Camaros
Any NON-foxbody Mustang GT
Trades, or My Car+ cash wanted

I Have A 91 SC

93TBirdLX said:
I actually have a COLLECTION of SS's. I have 3 complete SS's and a TON of parts. I have 2 86's and an 87 SS. The 87 is black with t-tops and burgandy interior. This car needs the tilt mechanism tightend and a shift cable replaced and she's good to go. Body is in great condition as are the floors and frame. One 86 SS is undergoing a restoration but is currently complete. It has a new transmission, new and COMPLETE brakes done, new Dynomax cat-back system and new BF Goodrich radial T/A's. The doors have been replaced with rust free doors and the front clip has been replaced with an 88 front clip that is rust free and in excellent condition. The 3rd SS is a parts car. It's a silver 86 SS with nech seat/column shift option. The body is rough but has a good frame. All the cars are complete right now.
I also have a TON of parts. I'm not kidding when I tell you I have enough parts to literally build another SS from the ground up. I have an extra rust free frame, extra engines, extra posi rearends, extra doors, wheels, bumpercovers...literally tons of parts!
If interested let me know. I want ALL of it gone and would be more than happy to get another SC for all the cars so my wife can have a SC too.
I have a 91 SC auto. I m interested in the MC's, I currently own a 02 MC SS and the 91 SC. you can e-mail me at msilva@jdbyrider.com or call me on my cell at (616) 889-2353

Pelezo said:
What year RX7s? I just happen to have two of them laying around...

- Pelezo

Well, i would like to have a second generation, but the APEX seals must have been replaced not too long ago, be a 5 speed, and must be in good condition. Tell me some more about the cars and pics too. IDK if i want to give the bird up just yet, so spark my interest and i may fall.

Back