Picture 008.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 162
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 223
looks good where in ny r you from any internal engine mods? must be cold in the winter with no heat

Last edited:
no **** where in SI, i live in dongan hills and i got a 89SC twillight blue also, id love to see your car man looks badass

Attachments

• mybird.jpg
    mybird.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 127
yes i did all the work with the help of my dad and my uncle who gave me the car

the car is on the road

i live down by tottenville in pleasent plains

once i insure my SC sometime this week man id like to meet up and check out the beast of a car you got, im always in huguenot myself a little bit from t-ville highschool

Where did you get that hood? Are there any fitment issues? Can I get some better pics of just the hood closed showing reference to the fender alignment?

Chris :confused:

Staten Island - wooo!

Hey, I'm from Staten Island myself, I went to Tech. I'm looking to start modifying my 93SC but first I have it down here in Delaware getting some nice tax free body work and a paint job :) .

I'm from the Westerleigh/Port Richmond area - haven't seen many SC's on Staten Island. There was this one and the guy knew he had a unique car - gave me a thumbs up as he went past, lol.

Cheers,
Rich

93DirtyBird said:
Hey, I'm from Staten Island myself, I went to Tech. I'm looking to start modifying my 93SC but first I have it down here in Delaware getting some nice tax free body work and a paint job :) .

I'm from the Westerleigh/Port Richmond area - haven't seen many SC's on Staten Island. There was this one and the guy knew he had a unique car - gave me a thumbs up as he went past, lol.

Cheers,
Rich

by any chance is it white? i would see a white sc in nice shape by tech last year always kept a eye out for it

i see ur car always by bloomingdale and englewood i used to live over the car is mint.. i hope to pick one up for a first car next year...

Back