F/S or trade. 89 SC 5 sp. 83k orig miles.

X

xThunderbirdSCx

In Ohio area, Willing to drive a pretty long distance (4-5 hours)
Jet Black (New paint)
Newer Tires (85% life left)
Near Mint condition
Cervinis Hood
New Brakes (Under warrenty)
K&N Air Intake
Headlight Blackouts
THUNDERBIRD SC Read decal fillers
No leaks
Power everything
17 % tint all the way around
All power works, window motors rebuilt
Interior, Beige, Flawless.
Tranny in Great condition, shifts smooth
Engine runs smooth
Clutch Good
Radiator and Oil just flushed and changed
Up to date maintenence
83k original miles
Many interior mods, all no more than 1 month old:
Just installed: 3 guage A-Pillar pod (boost, temp, oil pressure)
New alarm with remote keyless entry and trunk popper
7 inch in dash screen with DVD player and AM/FM radio
(also, a pioneer 45/4w Headunit)
2 12" audiobahn subwoofers in a bandpass box with a 1000 watt
amp with remote subwoofer control
Reverse glow indigos (with blue/green swap)
New chrome shift knob

The reason im getting rid of it is my parents are forcing me to get a more economical car. 1

If anything, i am willing to trade or My Car+ cash for your smaller car, preferably and import lower miles, year doesnt matter, such as a Honda Civic Si, Honda Del Sol Vtec, Honda Prelude, Mazda Rx7, Acura Integra, Toyota Supra, Nissan 240sx, Nissan 2000NX, Honda Del Sol Vtec, Honda Prelude, Mitsubushi Eclipse GST or GSX, Eagle Talon Tsi, etc...you get the picture.

Thanks guys. And if you know anyone, a reference will do just fine also.

how much???? i live in iowa not much of a drive for me would you be intrested in a 96 750 suzuki katana? it moded and fast as hell

Hey Tony,
Im not sure. I dont want ot stray too far from what i payed for it, especially with all the money i just put into it. My dad just called me last week and says he wants me to get rid of it. I dont know, im going in and having the ARC replaced for free also, just because i can ;) . I havent even drivin it 300 miles, and i already have to sell it. :(

Hey,
I think i can get some pictures to you guys tomarrow. My dad wants me to get a four cylinder, so i guess im thinking a honda del sol mabye. I dont know. But ill have the car pics up this saturday morning, anyone interested at all? If so, make an offer.

eh not really
...but if you like my car i still have it up for sale. Not too much either considering the condition its in. I can let it go with all the mods for 4250, but stock i can go as low as 3950 or so. Im looking for Jettas, Honda Del Sols, Integras, Mustangs, Camaros, Eagle Talon Tsi's, Mitsubushi Eclipse GST's or GSX's, Audi A4's, Civics, and the like. Must be 5-speed.

why are you letting your father tell you what kind of car you can have,i think if i were a parent i would be alittle worried about 3/4 of your WISH LIST but any how good luck ,maybe you should consider ebay

he isnt telling me what i can have, he told me to get a 4 cylinder, thats all. No other rules i guess. I dont know, mabye its gas prices or insurance or something

Back