Brake problems

racer88

Does anyone know where I can get a new or good used Hydraulic Actuator Assembly for a '92 T-bird? or where I can get mine rebuilt? When I apply the brakes the brake light and the anit-lock light comes on and the pedal goes to the floor and then tightens up again. Any help on this situation would be great.

Thanks
Bennie

Prior Mfg sells rebuilds but be prepaired to spend more than the car is worth and as a bonus more than likely you will get to change out a few bad rebuilds until you get a good one.
Welcome to the Tieves hunk a junk club. :(

Thanks Mike, do you have a web site or phone number for Prior Mfg?

Can the brake system be converted over to a standard master cyclinder and brake booster?

Last edited:
Go to www.priorreman.com then take a valium and sit down...... :eek:

They quoted me a price of $650.00 for a complete rebuild and they didn't have one in stock.....I would have to send them mine and they would rebuild it and have it back to me in 5 or 6 weeks........ :(

There is a thread here where someone used a master cylinder from a 93 Crown Vic and had very good results.......I might have to try it if I can't get mine working properly.......

If you want to keep your Teves system, try Spinning Wheels.......I was just down there and Victor had 3 or 4 Teves master units in stock......

Back