Paging Mike Puckett

96sport

Thought you might be interested in this. :D There is a video of your car making a run at Commerce versus a Firebird LS-1 car. Here is a link to the thread at LS-1.com

Link

It is the first video. Nice run Mike! :D There is a pic of your car in the GA section of TCCoA under FFW. I looked around while I was over near your car but didn't see anyone, unless that was your crew under the canopy lookin' thing.

Russ

Thanks, That was a couple of weeks ago. I figured the only way I could beat him was to run him hard and push him out the back door which I did. I jumped off the gas at the last second and nailed the 13.00. I got the photo of my car in the pits. The other people there was the driver of the red 05 Mustang and his wife and the explorer driver. We were all parked together. Rick Cunningham had his 35th down in the car show. I was out and about, all over. I looked for everybody but couldn't find you guys either. I saw Mike Donley drive in and his car in the show but couldn't find him. It was so crowded.

We stayed around the cars a little bit but I wanted to watch racing so I stayed in the stands a lot. I didn't get to see Rick's car, but I know people said that he was there. It was very crowded and I didn't figure that there was any chance of really meeting any of the tbird people that I didn't ride in with. Oh well. Come up to SSHS5 if you want.....November 5th I believe at Commerce. I think the website is even www.sshs5.com We have meets not too far from Norcross also, so come up if you want.

Russell

Back