Parting out 93 SC, Reloaded.

OffRoadRanger00

Hey people,
I've had pretty good luck so far on movin some stuff, but its not good enough......See here's my problem, im moving from southern indiana to tennessee, near manchester in june or july. And the sc cannot go with me. I need to get rid of as much of the big stuff as i can, im gonna completely strip the car, and keep most of the parts. I will be selling (hopefully) long after the body goes to scrap....Here's what i've sold so far.

B&M Ripper shifer, MAF sensor and body, eec, rear shocks, factory Raido and cd,(still have the amp, in perfect cond), rims, steering wheel & horn cap, upper console.

Soon to go: Hood, decklid and wing, tails, supercharger, front and rear bumper covers. I have a full engine, heads, and all engine, and most suspension accessories as of now. Most interrior and good doors, and fenders. Minus what i listed, there's still plenty of good parts, so post or Pm me for priceing. Im still tryin to get the hang of this and quote some stuff high....i will work with you if you ask. some aren't asking or bargining, they just don't ever reply. Seriously guys, bargin with me, i need to move lots of stuff, fast! :) Wes

I can get pics of any parts u inquire about. And i do have paypal.

i was wondering if you would sell the wing without the decklid. if you would can you send me a pic of the wing. whriskonich@yahoo.com

i am going on vacation later today so i will try my best to get back to you as soon as possible after you reply. thank you

Last edited:
gray interior

what kind of interior do you have?

I'm in Tennessee.. grew up in Coffeee County where you are going.

nightcoupe said:
what kind of interior do you have?

I'm in Tennessee.. grew up in Coffeee County where you are going.
Its about 20 minutes north of manchester on I24, i forget the name......but my interrior is grey with leather and some custom paint work (not crappy, nice) Let me know what ya need.

Driver Side door panel

I am looking for a drivers side door panel, gray, for my 93 Thunderbird. Most of the back clips are missing, thus my door panel has just been hanging since I bought the car last year. Now the arm rest is broken and pulling away from the panel when I pull on it to close the door. :confused:

Door panel

jima10 said:
I am looking for a drivers side door panel, gray, for my 93 Thunderbird. Most of the back clips are missing, thus my door panel has just been hanging since I bought the car last year. Now the arm rest is broken and pulling away from the panel when I pull on it to close the door. :confused:
I've got it, but it isn't quite perfect....theres some minor problems with the window and lock control panel, someone took it off before i bought the car and broke it, but the panel itself is fine, i have pics. I was asking 35 bucks for em, and im not sure on shipping. Let me know if ur interested.
Wes

Looking for driver side tail light

Hi
You still have the driver side taillight assembly, and if so good working condition? Live in Hawaii, need to pass car inspection. Im also looking for the driver side lower door hinge if its not sagging at all. Also looking for a stock cigarette lighter. let me know and name a price.

Last edited:
OffRoadRanger00 said:
sorry man, sold em with the decklid. anything else?
I'm looking for the little plastic key that is used to lineup the keyway on the wiper arm. If you remove the arm, the part will probably fall out (if it still there at all).

Back