Club Meeting May 15th....must Attend If Attending Carlisle!!!

lube70

We Have A Lot To Go Over In The Next Month Regarding The Carlisle Show And What Is Happening.

Please Attend This Important Meeting At Houlihan's, In Hasbrouck Heights (our Usual Meeting Place) And Time Is 1:00 Pm.

Believe It Or Not, A Lot Goes Into Planning Our Trip Out There.

So, Please Make Plans And Attend. It's A Sunday So Not Much Should Interfere!!!!

Please Call Me If You Have Any Questions.

Don

(973) 277-4294

Sunday is Holy Day! .. Everything happens on a Sunday!

And dang it ~ I thought Joe, Jim & I were going to get lucky this time around. .. We DO have a Houlihans ya know!!! Or Fridays, from the first April Meet! ...

Ahhh, I'm an hour away. .. I can be there in 30 minutes. Why complain.

Anthony

I'll race you there!

but I'll be starting in CA. I'm heading out this Monday! Gotta fix the trans, and then drive it out to N.J. WHOOOOOOOOYEEEEEAAAAAAA

Well Joe...

joenintiesc said:
Why did we switch from a nice picnic to the usual Houlihan's?

:confused: :( :mad:

I had to make the swap because I fugured that if the weather was bad, no where to talk and go over things. At least at Houlihan's, everyone knows where it is, plenty of parking and time to go over things.

We'll make the picnic deal later after Carlisle!!!

Don

Yeah. But a change of Scenery would be nice. .. And Friday's has better Chicken Fingers & Honey Mustard!

Anybody behind me for Mutiny!! Mutiny Aboard The SC Minnow!!!

Anthony

SilverCasket said:
Yeah. But a change of Scenery would be nice. .. And Friday's has better Chicken Fingers & Honey Mustard!

Anybody behind me for Mutiny!! Mutiny Aboard The SC Minnow!!!

Anthony

OK, you had me at HELLO!!!! I guess we'll stay with our old plan and go to Cheesequake State Park for the 15th!!!!!!!

If it rains, bring an umbrella and I'll bring the club tent!!

We have a lot to go over so please be there!!!!!!!

Don

Nice Meet Fellas! And even though Pat had the screw it up for us all!!! :p Just Kidding. .... And he didn't even drop the hammer to the floor.

Don, drop the sticky on this one.

Anthony

Back