trim pieces needed

ThunderDave

I'm looking for a good piece of trim that runs from the back window up to the roof. It runs on the outside of the rear window trim and along the roof trim up to the door. It's in the area that's pictured. Also looking for some good door weather stripping for drivers side.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Thunderbird643 (2).JPG
    Thunderbird643 (2).JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
NCredSC said:
I'm looking for a good piece of trim that runs from the back window up to the roof. It runs on the outside of the rear window trim and along the roof trim up to the door. It's in the area that's pictured. Also looking for some good door weather stripping for drivers side.

Thanks!
I can hook ya up with both, just let me know and i'll quote ya a price. That trim peice is messin me up though, explain that a little better. I wanna make sure that we are on the same page. thanks,
Wes Dr_feelgood85@hotmail.com

Here's a closer look at the trim I need. As you can see, it's starting to peel up on the front edge. I don't know if there is a way to glue it back down or not.

It runs along the roof trim and then down along the back window trim.

Is the weather stipping for the door you have good? Mine is worn with some tears in it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC00188.jpg
    DSC00188.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 61
NCredSC said:
Here's a closer look at the trim I need. As you can see, it's starting to peel up on the front edge. I don't know if there is a way to glue it back down or not.

It runs along the roof trim and then down along the back window trim.

Is the weather stipping for the door you have good? Mine is worn with some tears in it.

Thanks!
The trim peice you want that runs down the back, i'd glue that down with some trim adhesive or something. If you want a differen one, i'll still hook ya up. As for the weather strippng, do you mean the door seal, the big thick rubber that seals the door to the body when you close it? I thought thats what u wanted, so i pulled it off today. Let me know. Like i said, i'd just glue that other one down, but if u want a different one, i got a good one....let me know! thanks,
Wes
(812)449-7460 Call me if its eaiser.

OffRoadRanger00 said:
The trim peice you want that runs down the back, i'd glue that down with some trim adhesive or something. If you want a differen one, i'll still hook ya up. As for the weather strippng, do you mean the door seal, the big thick rubber that seals the door to the body when you close it? I thought thats what u wanted, so i pulled it off today. Let me know. Like i said, i'd just glue that other one down, but if u want a different one, i got a good one....let me know! thanks,
Wes
(812)449-7460 Call me if its eaiser.

Yeah, the door seal is what I meant. I'll try using some adhesive to hold down that other piece. That's the olny place it's bad. How much for the door seal with shipping?

Thanks!

NCredSC said:
Yeah, the door seal is what I meant. I'll try using some adhesive to hold down that other piece. That's the olny place it's bad. How much for the door seal with shipping?

Thanks!
20 bucks shipped, give me and addy to send it to, u gonna do paypal or money order? If you go with paypal, Dr_feelgood85@hotmail.com is what u need. Let me know.

Wait

Hey, i was looking at that seal, its got some minor stuff wrong with it, but it shouldn't affect the seal, so im gonna drop it down to 15 bucks shipped.

How easy is it to remove that trim piece?

I was looking at a parts car to see what would be involved in its removal......

Looks like you need to drill out a few pop rivits as well........

Which piece is that Eddie? The roof trim or door seal? The little rubber trim slides up under the harder plastic trim. I don't know if any drilling is requied for it or not.

I was looking at one of Victor's cars......

It is the piece that you are gluing back down.......

There is a bolt near the rear window and some pop rivits just before the A pillar along the roof line.....

Back