PDA

View Full Version : may 6 or may 7

fasttbird12
04-30-2005, 10:51 AM
whose up for one of those days to get together

Ira R.
04-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Have to work - sorry. Geeez, I'm getting real tired of saying that....... :(

Jay, I don't remember, did you have a black parts car out there?? Something on the road just ripped up the bottom of the rubber front bumper on the '92 and bent it all out of shape. With all the puddles in the road I think I sunk into a hole in a parking lot and ripped it up backing out. I am not happy! :mad:

Ira

fasttbird12
04-30-2005, 02:06 PM
nope no black parts car just silver

Ira R.
04-30-2005, 03:24 PM
nope no black parts car just silver

Okay then. Well, reserve the front bumper cover and assorted pieces for me for now in case I can't find a black one anywhere. I also have to wait for the weather to break so I can get under there and see exactly what happened.

Unless you need it for something of course..........

Ira

fasttbird12
04-30-2005, 04:41 PM
i will have to check the condition on it i think there might be a gash in it i dont think its in perfect condition next time i go out to the cars i will look it over good. but keep me in touch if you cant find one

SCchick89
05-01-2005, 01:27 PM
ill be down! :)

fasttbird12
05-09-2005, 07:37 PM
well looks like that date came and went. these months have flew by. anyways i dont know if anyone is up for racin this weekend. ill be down at riverhead raceway on sat night watchin them race check out the site riverheadraceway.com to see what they are racing that night. also whose going to carlisle this year? ill be going dident know if anyone wants to get a group together and all go.

Ira R.
05-09-2005, 11:48 PM
i will have to check the condition on it i think there might be a gash in it i dont think its in perfect condition next time i go out to the cars i will look it over good. but keep me in touch if you cant find one

Turns out I don't think I ripped the heck out it. Looks like I just twisted it and maybe ripped out a few bolts. Going to the body shop tomorrow morning actually to get it untwisted.

Thanks though.

Ira