IOWA News (April 2005)

forcfed93

Just a quick note to remind everyone about our meeting next Saturday (May 7) and a few other upcoming events.

The meeting next Saturday was going to be a Club Breakfast, but do to a lack of responce, and a few other things we will be having our club meeting in Cedar Rapids instead of in the Pella area as previously announced.

It will be at 1PM at my house. (See sccoia.org for details and driving directions). After a short business meeting we will be headed to the Best Western "Cooper's Mill" for a little "Show-n-Shine" time with the Eastern Iowa Mustang Club. This is just a car display and it is ment to help the Mustang Club bring more attention to there ALL FORD Car Show on July 17th. The display will run from 2pm until 5pm and then we will most likely go some where to eat!

We will also take this opportunity to take a few nice photos and one of them will be used for our "2005 Club Photo". We would like to see EVERYONE come out for this so everyone's car will be in the photo.

ALSO:
There are several events coming up in the next few months that you may or may not be aware of. Please visit the "Upcoming Events" Page on the website for more.

Hey Mike im really sorry about not getting back to you, but i've been running things over with resturaunts and things around town and in surrounding towns and i could get a nice brunch and all that but i've been killing myself tryin to find a place for the photo, i wanted to find us a place where it was grassy with a nice background but here in "hickville" its hard to find a nice place like that thats accually on pavement only places i could come up with you hadta take gravel to, and i dont even drive my car on gravel so im glad you found something and im very very sorry that i couldn't get back to you soon enough to get something here.

94SCBird said:
Hey Mike im really sorry about not getting back to you, but i've been running things over with resturaunts and things around town and in surrounding towns and i could get a nice brunch and all that but i've been killing myself tryin to find a place for the photo, i wanted to find us a place where it was grassy with a nice background but here in "hickville" its hard to find a nice place like that thats accually on pavement only places i could come up with you hadta take gravel to, and i dont even drive my car on gravel so im glad you found something and im very very sorry that i couldn't get back to you soon enough to get something here.
No problem,
If it doesn't work out that we get a good photo this weekend, I was thinking we could do it later in the season when we go to Knoxville. Maybe we could hit a nice spot at Red Rock or in Pella ........ :D

Back