dynoed finally

T-bird4vr

pegged my maf "faster then I have ever seen"-Dalke
swapped it out

Injectors are at full cycle by 5k rpms -then leans out but makes power to 6k+
So I really need 50pounders or larger

Best run was 329.5rwhp, 370ft-lbs

So, now I know it is safe to drive up to 5k anyway.

check out tbu for some pics and a video

T-bird4vr said:
pegged my maf "faster then I have ever seen"-Dalke
swapped it out

Injectors are at full cycle by 5k rpms -then leans out but makes power to 6k+
So I really need 50pounders or larger

Best run was 329.5rwhp, 370ft-lbs

So, now I know it is safe to drive up to 5k anyway.

check out tbu for some pics and a video

Great numbers. There is just something about the sound of an auto rotor when it wakes up at 4k! :D

Ira

I am not running a .25 until I get some 50-60lb injectors on there. Then I will run and shift at 6k or higher :)

Hey, I am coming to des moines to meet dalke, give me a call if you want to come over. Julian

T-bird4vr said:
Thank Ira, have you dynoed yours? Sorry I don't remember.

Nah, Dave's trip to Jersey was cancelled and he hasn't been anywhere else near enough for me to make the trip. I understand they are looking to reschedule sometime after Carlisle, in June or July, so I guess it will just have to wait.

I looked at your printout - pretty impressive.

Ira

Last edited:
Thanks, hopefully it will still gain power past 5k with the bigger injectors and I will pick up some more. But it will depend on the cam and air quality I think.

T-bird4vr said:
Thanks, hopefully it will still gain power past 5k with the bigger injectors and I will pick up some more. But it will depend on the cam and air quality I think.
Atta boy Julian ......... ;)

T-bird4vr said:
Thanks Mike, ...did you ever dyno your high CR car, or is it running correctly yet?
Nope not yet ...... I think I'm having a computer problem! I need to find a good computer to make sure mine is OK. If it is, I have a wiring harness that is bad.

aw dang, you're not running it at the clash? That is a good idea to get it running well first though. Ever get those trouble codes figured out? Did the new o2's solve it?
-Thomas

If I get the guy from Nebraska with the Whippled GTP to come over with me, you better be ready to run Julian! :D

Thomas

Thomas said:
aw dang, you're not running it at the clash? That is a good idea to get it running well first though. Ever get those trouble codes figured out? Did the new o2's solve it?
-Thomas
I'm still hoping to have it running by then!

Thomas A said:
Did those gears and rearend ever show up for you Mike?? Sorry about the delay! :eek:

Thomas
Yep, they're here!!!! Thanks ...... :)

Now if I can get the car running I'll get the gears changed too.

You don't happen to have a computer do you.

My computer is a F1WF-BC (X1A2)

I was told that the following boxes will will also work.

M2Y
Z1Z2
Z1Z1
D2L
U2Y

Thomas (ames)

Well, the 02's fixed the cel, and I got the scanner back. They didn't ask anything about work so I assume that was cool. Thanks a bunch for the discount btw.

But we did do a little tunning on it, and it is running pretty ****** so I need to check out some more stuff this weekend. I picked up those skinnes yesterday, so that is cool.

The idle is all fuged on my car. Part tune, part mechanical things.
LMK when those gaskets come in so I can fix that leak.

Aden, whippled GTP, I would assume that he would be kicking my but anyway. Espically since I still don't have any DR's or slicks.

I hope you didn't count that ride in the back seat as my ride. That was a test drive and not a real ride. :)

On another note when you left the stop light....that even made my wife smile. Wish my car had a traction problem after the car was already rolling, that was sweet. :D

Actually I do have some EECs. I have a 1990 Auto and a 1993 Auto. I'll have to look at the catch codes.

Thomas

Thomas A said:
Actually I do have some EECs. I have a 1990 Auto and a 1993 Auto. I'll have to look at the catch codes.

Thomas
Let me know ....... I'll pay the shipping for an overnite package!!!

Back