Vroom!!!! rumph rumph rumph

Aaron Pedroza

I missed the sound of my car. Yes, it is running again. Brakes work, runs good, seems to be cooling alright but haven't driven it through a lot so far. All I need to do is get another tire for it and I am up and running again. Don't ask me what the problem was with it, I just tore everything apart and put it back together and it started this time. I am soooo glad to have my car back. So, anyone in long beach area, watch out for the dark blue SC on the road.

Aaron Pedroza said:
I missed the sound of my car. Yes, it is running again. Brakes work, runs good, seems to be cooling alright but haven't driven it through a lot so far. All I need to do is get another tire for it and I am up and running again. Don't ask me what the problem was with it, I just tore everything apart and put it back together and it started this time. I am soooo glad to have my car back. So, anyone in long beach area, watch out for the dark blue SC on the road.

Aaron,

Congratulations, at least I won't have to look at it parked anymore :) . What size tire do you need?

Mike

Nope, it will finally be running. Need to do some serious cosmetic work to it too but running comes first. I need a 255/50/16, know where I can get one used one but they want $40 for it, still kind of looking. Need to get all four but money is to tight for that.

Rumph Rumph Rumphty-rumph .... Love It!!!

Aaron Pedroza said:
I missed the sound of my car. Yes, it is running again. So, anyone in long beach area, watch out for the dark blue SC on the road.
:D I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to comment on that SOUND ....... I haven't heard 'that' sound out of a car since I sold my Chevelle SS 396 with a 3/4 race CAM! But ca'monnnn .... wasn't the sound more like : RUMPTY-RUMPH-CA-CA-CHANG-RUMPH-CA-CHING !!! For some reason the V8s always sounded like broken glass and a rock being shook in a metal garbage can!
:cool:

ThunderTurkey said:
:D I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to comment on that SOUND ....... I haven't heard 'that' sound out of a car since I sold my Chevelle SS 396 with a 3/4 race CAM! But ca'monnnn .... wasn't the sound more like : RUMPTY-RUMPH-CA-CA-CHANG-RUMPH-CA-CHING !!! For some reason the V8s always sounded like broken glass and a rock being shook in a metal garbage can!
:cool:

I have a big cam in my car so it does have that nice lump to it. I also have the cats hollowed out so I get a nice echo of the lump in my cam. It sounds niiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeee.

Back