Parts For Sale!!!!!!!

T@Sound-Xtreme

well I figured that maybe ppl are scared to offer money for aprts, so i decieded to just throw some prices up in hopes to sell more parts faster

ALL PRICES BELOW DO NTO INCLUDE SHIPPING
if you see a price you think is to high and you want that part, we can prolly make a deal

94 front bumper $40
94 rear bumper $40
94 ac condenser $20
94 eec and all wiring $50
94 dash(with driver and passenger air bag) $100
94 steering wheel with airbag $60

94 right tail light $15
94 windshield wiper motor,and housing part $15
94 weather striping(one side i think) $5
94 A/C pump $20
94 dash panels(no cracked) $30

94 center console(no top) $20
94 door panels(grey) $35
94 main fuse box $15
94 dash pieces(cluster and raido) $20

90sc heads $115
90sc intake $60
90sc plenuims $70
90sc Harmonic balancer $80
90sc power steering pump $15
90sc starter $10
90SC Ic Pipes $30
90SC A/C pump $20
90SC crank pullie $5
90SC jackshaft $30
90SC DIS $20
90SC water pump bracket $30
90SC Stock Springs $10 per spring
90SC cam $30
90SC left headlight and housing $15
90SC valve covers $15
90SC washer fluid resivior $1
90SC Trunk lid $25

89XR7 rear bumper(black) $40

2 black sail panels from 90 SC $25
3 sets of seat belts for power belts(burgendy/grey)$10 per set
1 set black lower seat belts for auto belts$10
3rd brake light with harness and light cove $10
seat tracks for power seats $40

thats about all the parts i can come up with here at work off my head,if you dont see something listed that you want just ask

First off, Ill get as many pics as i can of all the parts this is whats up for grabs. Im not real sure how much to ask for this stuff, so pm me with your respectable offer. :D

[/B][/SIZE]

Tyler

Last edited:
no :D :D But it is nice looking huh? :D :D

All that stuff is getting transplanted on my sc sorry. off the top of my head this is what i know is gone, hood,headerpanel, lights, corners, right fender, carpet, seats, abs stuff, suspension,lowering springs,rims,trunk lid, rear lights, center console, and some more stuff i can t think of.

Tyler

Tyler

More Parts Added

OK heres the rest of the parts with pics,all that motor parts were kept in plastic bags.
power steering resovior asnd pump,starter, balancer, IC PIPES
Resized_Picture%20019.jpg

rear 89 xr7 bumper
Resized_Picture%20020.jpg

Resized_Picture%20021.jpg

Resized_Picture%20022.jpg

AC/ crank pullie?
Resized_Picture%20026.jpg

tensenoir and jackshaft stuff
Resized_Picture%20027.jpg

stock springs
Resized_Picture%20028.jpg

Rear 94 Bumper
Resized_Picture%20029.jpg

Resized_Picture%20030.jpg

Resized_Picture%20031.jpg

some shocks or something
Resized_Picture%20033.jpg

90 SC INTAKE
Resized_Picture%20034.jpg

Resized_Picture%20035.jpg

Dash Pieces
Resized_Picture%20038.jpg

90 left headlight houseing
Resized_Picture%20040.jpg

90 SC cam
Resized_Picture%20041.jpg

Tyler

Last edited:
And Some Parts Added

heres the rest of the parts
90 SC VALVE COVERS
Resized_Picture%20042.jpg

90 washer fluid resovior
Resized_Picture%20043.jpg

90 water pump housing thing
Resized_Picture%20046.jpg

Tyler

Last edited:
How much for the Crank and Cam? I can do maybe $120 for the set?

Are these parts coming from that race-looking car? If so, why are you selling them? Going for lighter parts?

T@Sound-Xtreme said:
come i know someone needs some parts!!!!! :D
Tyler
I need the Drivers side Fender, inner splash shield, and all the brackets and thingys(if there ARE any) that holds it(them) onto the car. How much to 85345 ?

fatcat64 Does the 94 have the 145 speddo cluster? If so how much to 61250?

no 145mph speedo sorry man.

Evil Inside How much for the Crank and Cam? I can do maybe $120 for the set?

Are these parts coming from that race-looking car? If so, why are you selling them? Going for lighter parts?

If the motor didnt get sold last night there sold to you sir :D and the car is jsut getting parted out, thats all.
Conan56 Ill offer 80.00 shipped for the Halfshafts as pictured

whats your zip? your about a ups search away from owning them :D

Tyler

Also within the next few minutes im ganna be throwing up more pics of the 94 3.8 NA that i took today.

Bargin Bin

the 94 was a 3.8 NA

also for shipping my zip is 28532
sorry for the confusion
Name what ya want outta these pics, i didnt get everything out of the car, so look at the pics and let me know what ya want, this is whats gone form the car already.
speedo cluster
multifunction switch
door panels
rims

Resized_new%20001.jpg

Resized_new%20002.jpg

Resized_new%20003.jpg

Resized_new%20004.jpg

Resized_new%20005.jpg

Resized_new%20006.jpg

Resized_new%20007.jpg

Resized_new%20008.jpg

Resized_new%20009.jpg

Resized_new%20010.jpg

Resized_new%20011.jpg

Resized_new%20012.jpg

Resized_new%20013.jpg

Resized_new%20014.jpg

Resized_new%20015.jpg

Resized_new%20016.jpg

what looks to be the whole wiring harness
Resized_new%20017.jpg

Last edited:
94 rear springs

Hi T, what ya want for the rear springs and a set of drivers side door hinges off the 94...

Shipped to zip. 48420

Thanks...Mick

Last edited:
Need Parts Fast!!!

Hey Bud,

I just had a accident with a animal of the forest! The World Ford Challenge in St. Louis is next weekend and I need parts immediately so I can make it. I was wondering if you had these parts for a '94 & if you have a 5-spd it would be even better: - AC Condenser
- HVAC fan (the fan for the AC Condenser)
- Brush Guard (the one that comes off the back of
front bumper) W/ the rivets to come with it
- Rivets to hold the Side Skirts
- Clutch Pedal Actuator
- Driver Side Hub Spindle

If you have any of these parts available it would be great if you can get them back to me by Tuesday or Wednesday! Just let me know and I will get the money to you ASAP!!!

Thanx,
Brandon

ThunderTurkey said:
I need the Drivers side Fender, inner splash shield, and all the brackets and thingys(if there ARE any) that holds it(them) onto the car. How much to 85345 ?
:confused: HMmmmm ... either they're FREE ... or he didn't hear me?? :confused: :(

ThunderTurkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderTurkey

HMmmmm ... either they're FREE ... or he didn't hear me??

oops sorry man, hows $50 plus shipping sound? Let me know

bbird94 Hey Bud,

I just had a accident with a animal of the forest! The World Ford Challenge in St. Louis is next weekend and I need parts immediately so I can make it. I was wondering if you had these parts for a '94 & if you have a 5-spd it would be even better: - AC Condenser
- HVAC fan (the fan for the AC Condenser)
- Brush Guard (the one that comes off the back of
front bumper) W/ the rivets to come with it
- Rivets to hold the Side Skirts
- Clutch Pedal Actuator
- Driver Side Hub Spindle

If you have any of these parts available it would be great if you can get them back to me by Tuesday or Wednesday! Just let me know and I will get the money to you ASAP!!!

Thanx,
Brandon
Did you see all those parts in the pic?
OK this is what we have for sure ill have to check on the others,
we have the ac condenser(where is the HVAC?)
brush guard?
no side skirt rivits sorry
no clutch stuff
i think we have the drivers side hub spindle though

Tyler

So far-

injectors-sold $40 shipped
halfshafts-pending sale
balancer-pending sale
driver side mirror-pending sale
shift handle-pending sale
driver side fender w splash guard-pending sale
blinker socket-pending sale

MORE PARTS-
2 black sail panels from 90 SC
3 sets of seat belts for power belts(burgendy/black/grey)
1 set black lower seat belts for auto belts
3rd brake light with harness and light cover
90 sc wire harness and EEC
94 gas tank(pick up only for now)
seat tracks for power seats $40 +shipping

Tyler

Parts!!

Tyler,

Sorry about sounding pist in my post, I was still lit up from hitting that coyote :mad: and I still couldn't believed it happened a week and half before a big and fun car show, World Ford Challenge!

The fan I was talking about is the one that rest in between the front bumper and the AC Condenser and in blows air into the Condenser. The hub spindle I needed is the front driver side for ABS car, so if that helps at all!!

I will take that Condenser off your hands and if you have these two parts I will take those too. How much would you want for this stuff, IF you do have it available how quickly can you ship it to central Illinois.

I get the car back from paint late Tuesday, so I will start working on it on Wednesday. That just gives me just two days to get it built and cleaned up to leave. So if you can get the parts to me ASAP, I would owe you a big one. I will get a payment out to you as soon as you say the word OK. So anything that you can do to help would be great. I thank you for time and effort and I hope to hear from ya soon!!

Thanx,
Brandon

bbird94 Tyler,

Sorry about sounding pist in my post, I was still lit up from hitting that coyote and I still couldn't believed it happened a week and half before a big and fun car show, World Ford Challenge!

The fan I was talking about is the one that rest in between the front bumper and the AC Condenser and in blows air into the Condenser. The hub spindle I needed is the front driver side for ABS car, so if that helps at all!!

I will take that Condenser off your hands and if you have these two parts I will take those too. How much would you want for this stuff, IF you do have it available how quickly can you ship it to central Illinois.

I get the car back from paint late Tuesday, so I will start working on it on Wednesday. That just gives me just two days to get it built and cleaned up to leave. So if you can get the parts to me ASAP, I would owe you a big one. I will get a payment out to you as soon as you say the word OK. So anything that you can do to help would be great. I thank you for time and effort and I hope to hear from ya soon!!

Thanx,
Brandon

OK ill look for the fan if its still there, and as for the spindle im sure we got one, i could get it to ups tomorrow, ground would prolly be the cheapest and get there by wednesday, ya think?
Hows i dunno $70 plus shipping sound?

Tyler

Back