leaveing soon

Markviiiedrea

I will be moving in two weeks I NEED to get ride of some items in my apartment.
Such as, a coffee table, two end table's, lamp's, desk chair, dresser and mirror, a glider chair and foot stool. I can't let them go for free but I can be reasonable on the price. If you or you know some body looking for some of these things let me know.

Desk.................................................……………….$5.00
Desk chair............................................…………….$30.00
Dresser & mirror....................................…………..$40.00
End tables (for either bedroom or livening room)…$20.00
Lamp's.................................................…………….$10.00
Coffee table...........................................……………$15.00
Glider and foot stool (there brand new)...........…….$ 75.00
PS2 games (GT4, GTA San Andreas).............…….$40.00 *each*
Mini fridge (holds 24 cans of soda)..............……....$50.00

I really need the money and I need to get ride of these things because I don't think I can fit them into a trailer. Let me know ASAP, my stuff is leaving on the 10th of May and I'm leaveing on the 16th.

Dan we still need to get together and have a Bar-B-Q, just wondering, my sis and her husband will be down next week, and JB and Luke and a couple other guys where wondering if they can join our Bar-B-Q, kind of a going away party, if you don't want to that's fine I can do it at my place to your welcome to join me for that if you would like too. :cool:

Eric

Let me know soon what day you'd like to do it Eric, and it's on. Remember though, the weekend after this coming weekend is Canal St. on Saturday and Sunday is Mother's Day as well, so I'm kind of spoken for unless you will be gone by the following weekend. If you'll be leaving by that 3d weekend, maybe I can convince my mum to celebrate with us in a BBQ on the 15th or ...

...we can try to swing something for this weekend, though I'm not quite "budgeted" for it on such short notice. If everyone could bring something like drink, buns etc, I could swing the grilling stuff.

Let me know, JB and the others are welcome as well :D

Last edited:
ok well this week end i will be in key west but i was thinking like wed of next week like the 11th around 6pm and I'm sure the other guys would not mind bringing any food and drinks we all can pitch in if we can use your grill :D

Eric

Hey Eric I want that little bitty fridge!!!! :D

Stay in touch man...I still own this Lincoln and may need help.. ;)

Markviiiedrea said:
sell the lincoln to me :D i will give you the fridge for the car :D :D :D
Take it Rick.......If might be worth it........ :D

Will you put an SVT badge on it as well?

I have two cobra badges I will put on the fridge at no extra cost and if you act now there will be a 12 pack of your favorite beer included. Just drive the car here and it's yours!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Markviiiedrea said:
I have two cobra badges I will put on the fridge at no extra cost and if you act now there will be a 12 pack of your favorite beer included. Just drive the car here and it's yours!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's the perfect size to go in my cabinet on the dock! :D

No more icing down the cooler...course I don't drink beer but hey keeps coke cold too right???

Sweet90SC said:
It's the perfect size to go in my cabinet on the dock! :D

No more icing down the cooler...course I don't drink beer but hey keeps coke cold too right???
Keeps worms cold, too......

Back