Parting 89 sc, 5 speed

sc0tty8

Title says it all, I am parting her out.

The parts that are missing/claimed are:
spings, sways, front seats, supercharger and accesories for it.

Tell me what you need and I will see what I can do, I need to part her out, I have a kid on the way, so, funds are really tight...

The car has about 103k miles on it, I screwed up when I did the crank sensor, and, did not tie the wires back, they hit the belt, and, fraed, I did not know this til I sold the super charger and went to part her out:(

I am located in Litchfield MN.

nearly new motor mounts, like 50 miles on them
like 3 or so bottles of super charger fluid, gm brand, 4oz bottles...
I have the rear brakes, if anyone wants a conversion
5 speed is notchy, needs a rebuild, everytihng there for a conversion if you wanted the parts(you will need to pull the trans and pick them up yourself)
glass/doors/most body panels in excellent shape
plugs/wire, both fomoc, have about 20 miles on them, costed like 120$:eek:
dash is MINT, cluster is MINT, console is in excellent shape
shift boot/handle are worn
have extra cam sensors, coil packs, and 1 set of autolight plug wires.
ground fx are going to be avail soo, I need to get the car moved off the jack stands so I can get the rest of them off.

Let me know what you need and how much you want to pay, I am looking to make some quick cash so maybe I can convince my girl to let me keep my 93 lx project.

Parts I need(for v6na driver)
cap/rotor/plugs/wires/iac
a radio?

for 5.0:
timing gun, whatever you got

need mostly money as I have the "larger" parts for my cars, its just the penny candy stuff I don't have:(

Feel free to make an offer, I can trya nd get pics of needed, email me sc0tty8@mchsi.com

wisupercoupe said:
shoot me a price on two bottle of supercharger oil and the plug wires.

Which plug wires would you like? The OEM ones or the autolight ones? I would like to keep the OEM wires with the OEM spark plugs.

Thanks,

Scott

wisupercoupe said:
I don't need the plug wires anymore. I'd like a price on the fluid though.

I do not think ti would be worth my while to ship 2 bottles of juice, they where like 17$ for both of them, and by the time I wait in line at USPS and get them shipped out that is a chunk of time and money that it is not worth.

Motor mounts, how about 60$ shipped? They have hardly any use on them.

Thanks!

Scott

drivers side window motor

is the window motor any good? If so, how much shipped to 56028 (by Mankato).

Gandalf said:
is the window motor any good? If so, how much shipped to 56028 (by Mankato).

What side do you need? I may have one pulled alread.? Both motors where very strong.

I would pry do like 25$ shipped for the motor.

Balancer, it is good, but, I have taken the pulley from it.

Shipping to cananda is pretty expensive, and, this balancer does have some heft to it...I think I paid like 90+shipping for this balancer, it is a fomoco piece, I have the bolt and washer for it.

Dash?

I'd be interested in the dash if it's gray. A lot of work to get out, though. And shipping might be a killer. If you want to fool with it, find out what it'd cost to ship to 78154. Slow freight is fine, I'm in no hurry.

Thanks,

Jerry Davis
(830) 237-6632

Driver's side seat belt

I need the Driver's side seat belt. The need the one that goes from the seat to the track. It must be black.
Please let me know.
thanks
Ken

well i need a price on the autolight plug wires. Someone used a bid stealer on ebay and I lost the magnacores I was bidding on. damn bid stealer got me with 3 seconds left of the auction.

sc0tty8 said:
What side do you need? I may have one pulled alread.? Both motors where very strong.

I would pry do like 25$ shipped for the motor.

Balancer, it is good, but, I have taken the pulley from it.

Shipping to cananda is pretty expensive, and, this balancer does have some heft to it...I think I paid like 90+shipping for this balancer, it is a fomoco piece, I have the bolt and washer for it.

I need the driver's side window motor. $25 sounds good. Send me your email address and I will forward you my address and we can work out the payment details.

Thanks

wisupercoupe said:
well i need a price on the autolight plug wires. Someone used a bid stealer on ebay and I lost the magnacores I was bidding on. damn bid stealer got me with 3 seconds left of the auction.

25$ shipped sound good?

Email me, sc0tty8@mchsi.com

85TbirdSC said:
I need abs parts for a 91 5 spd how much shipped to 75229

Auum/ pump/ master cyl

Email me what these parts look like and make me an offer.

I have all the parts in tact, just not sure what they look like or what the going rate is.

sc0tty8@mchsi.com

Back