My New SC (pic's).

Wicked SC

Well, here she is. '95 pearl with the 5-speed, leather, moonroof, premium sound, low miles :D . Sure, it's got a few quirks here and there, but for $4,500 I laughed all the way to the bank. Sorry for the bad pic's. Thanks to all the fellas who replied to my questions, helping me to buy this car. I LOVE MY SC!!

Picture031.jpg

Last edited:
Let me just say that you have a very beautiful ride. Of course i'm a little bias when it comes to a Pearl 95 SC.;)

Hey Wicked SC,
That is one great looking car, and a great buy too! Just curious, was that purchased in southern Florida? I saw an add in Autotrader for one just like it and called and talked to the guy for a while. About 60K miles? I was really close to buying a plane ticket down there, buying it, and driving it home. Oh well, if that's the one, I'm glad it went to a good home. Peace.

Thanks, everybody!

Yes, sir, I bought it in Florida. The odometer reads 55,008 miles, but the gentleman I bought it from says that the odometer stopped working a couple of months ago, so it has about 60,000 miles (I did a carfax report, and the car is immaculate, so it sounds about right.) By the way, Will, that's one cool-looking 3000GT. I bet you've made your fair share of killings in that thing.

Last edited:
Back