Tray below the temperature control. Where can I get one?

derekhay316

Yuh know what I'm talking about, that tray below the air conditioner and above the ash tray where the stock cd player goes. I just took the stock cd player out and there's a big gaping hole there so I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on where to get a little tray or something to go in there? THanks a lot.

Someone will probably have something.

I don't think I have mine anymore but there is a little cubby hole dish that fits in there if you don't have the CD. Those of us that put the Cup Holders in from a Tarus took the cubby hole unit out.

So you can get one of those parts from someone that put Cup Holders in. Or you could go to your local salvage yard, get the Cup Holder/Coin Holder assembly from a Taurus and put that in your car.

cupholdermod.jpg

Look on e-bay search under "Thunderbird SC" or "thunderbird Supercoupe" there are a couple of guys auctioning coin/cup holders that go in that space. There are two seperate trays that can be pulled out one for coins and the other for two cups. Kinda makes me wish I didn't have an Eclipse 6 disc cd changer there I can't believe that there are no cup holders in the older T-birds.

I believe I might have my cubby hole at my parental units house in Niles MI I'm due for a visit to the 'ole folks house here soon. If I have it I'll just send it to you for free. Call me if you want 517-214-2940

Back