Having new auctions and a few sales on some select parts for the next few days.

victor malvar

Hi Everyone, I'm having some new auctions and these will have the MAKE AN OFFER ON THEM...Some do not but you can still make offers. I will have FMIC, Brake Rotors at great prices again, Pads Top Notch pads ask anyone who has bought a set. If you want the Nickel plating its inexpensive as long as you mention it on the original order and they outlast cadmium, by far. I do not care what anyone thinks, I know!!!. You can make offers from the store or from the auction page. Have a few ported blowers very well done, One slipped through the other day and that Dude got lucky!!! $300.00 for a awesome blower. These are a bit more. Also will be having a sale on 85mm Throttle bodies Plenums, and Intakes, The Splitfire wires have just gone crazy everybody is snatching them up as well as the triple Platinum plugs. Plus other used parts, I will be selling real inexpensive clearing up the shop. I have a few engines and also two parts cars with still plenty on them. I will start listing stuff for you guy's in a little while. Do not forget to use the link!!! (below) I have left before. This helps us help you all get real good prices. The Rotors and the pads have also been selling real hot. I may have some other surprises from us to you. Here is the Link for Ebay and our store use it to get your discounts on shippng multiple Items. You All take care now here! Keep checking I'll be listing away for a couple of days. Thank to all you guys that have been buying up the store. Always good to see ya around
Victor and Diane.......

Thanks again for browsing and shopping at SpinningWheels-SC!!!

Please click on the link below to see all the new listings, new promotions and special discounts for shipping at the Spinning-Wheels store. By clicking this link each time you visit or make a purchase you'll start to save on shipping charges when you make multiple purchases. Remember that you must get to the store through this link for all future purchases in order to accrue these excellent savings and benefits!

Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Remember to get to the multiple item auctions were everyone can get the same prices on the multiple Items listing, dont go and outbid each other you will be working agaist yourselves. Keep the same prices for everyone so everyone bid the same. Hint Hint!!! Victor ;) :rolleyes: :) ;) :cool:

Back