help me come up with a liscense plate

T@Sound-Xtreme

It can be max of 7 letters, as far as i know, and can include spaces, as long as total number is not more that 7 from what the oplate.com shows.

i came up with
blownsc
1badsc

ya and thats all i could think of. :D

Tyler

I opted for a simple 91 SC on mine. Short and to the point, badness is implied. ;)

Here are some I've thought of or have had.

CHARGED
BOOSTED
QUICK 6
SC NSID
VROOM - On a Z28 Camero here in Roanoke...
SC K V6

Alll I can come up with...now don't use anything I've used. SC UL8R and TRY 2 SC are spoken for.

-Tim

blownsc?- As opposed to unblown sc? :rolleyes:

1badsc?- As opposed to an sc that isn't bad?

How about jumanji?!!

Just my .02

"2 super"

and i just learned you cant post a reply unless it has atleast 10 characters in it. and this is my 100th post.

CMac89 blownsc?- As opposed to unblown sc?

How about jumanji?!!

Just my .02

ya i know it all i can think if, hopefully theyll be a good one here. Hey tim in in ohio, but i still wont copy ya :D

Tyler

CMac89 said:

How about jumanji?!!

Just my .02

I have BLOWNSC :eek:

but they said i couldn't have BLOWN 6 :mad: .....the said it was mis-leading :confused:

I've seen a LOT of those 4U2NV combinations. They're always incredibly obnoxious, whether on a 911 or a 280ZX. Same for the 4U2C tags. Ugh. To each their own I guess.

NONE
NOPLATE
NISSAN
HONDA
TOYOTA
NO TAGS

this way when you get a parking ticket sometimes the idiots assume the metermaid gave a ticket to a car with no plate or they messed up :D

CMac89 said:

\WELL! (bitter tone) Dont try to get "GETBLWN" because all of PA has no sense of humor :( The just look at the perverted "FU" approach instead of the SUPERCHARGED part of the car :rolleyes:

jOe

SWFTBRD
BLWNBRD
1 NASTY 6
SCBRD 38
BSTFED 6
(BOOST FED 6)
MEANBRD
LIL SC 38
EVIL 232
SNISTR 6
BAD BRD 6