I just donated my '94 SC to charity (sorta).....

I bought another "00 Mustang GT 5speed yesterday (this made Mustang #7 in my family). My twin brother was down on his luck, so I actually gave him my 1994 Supercoupe. I only asked that he pay me some cash that I owed my wife. ($1700.00) So, the car had an issue with the alternator and he fixed it. It seems to run like new again despite 140K on the odometer. :) He is happy as hell and my Stang is like new although it has 40K on the clock. Hmmmmm...... wonder how it will run with a turbo. :D :eek: :D
Anyways- I still have my 1991 SC that is undergoing turbo surgery, so you guys will be stuck with me for some time. :cool:
The mustang has a nice hood scoop and the little side scoops behind the door. The car is yellow in color and I will post some pictures soon. You either love it or hate it. I think it looks cool! I hear that there is a club that is exclusively for "yellow" mustangs with one huge meet. Also a friend of mine spotted a convoy of yellow mustangs somewhere in North Carolina. I will be doing some research on this....
To make a long story short I am seeking congratulations from those who think I deserve it! :rolleyes:

dirtybird91 said:
I bought another "00 Mustang GT 5speed yesterday (this made Mustang #7 in my family). My twin brother was down on his luck, so I actually gave him my 1994 Supercoupe. I only asked that he pay me some cash that I owed my wife. ($1700.00) So, the car had an issue with the alternator and he fixed it. It seems to run like new again despite 140K on the odometer. :) He is happy as hell and my Stang is like new although it has 40K on the clock. Hmmmmm...... wonder how it will run with a turbo. :D :eek: :D
Anyways- I still have my 1991 SC that is undergoing turbo surgery, so you guys will be stuck with me for some time. :cool:
The mustang has a nice hood scoop and the little side scoops behind the door. The car is yellow in color and I will post some pictures soon. You either love it or hate it. I think it looks cool! I hear that there is a club that is exclusively for "yellow" mustangs with one huge meet. Also a friend of mine spotted a convoy of yellow mustangs somewhere in North Carolina. I will be doing some research on this....
To make a long story short I am seeking congratulations from those who think I deserve it! :rolleyes:

You should get a Catfish bodykit for it... it would be "mad tyght"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=4546522916&rd=1

Congrates! I like the colour. there definatly aren't too many yellow GT's around, at least not up here. A yellow mustang GT conv (94-98) used to be my dreamcar when i was in highschool. I wanted one so bad.....until i got my bird ;)

I will be adding this decal to my car. The Stang in the picture is black with a yellow decal. Mine will be a yellow car with a black decal of the horse. :)

Attachments

• FireponyDay.jpg
    FireponyDay.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 57
My fiance has the same thing...just hers is white with the black stang decal...too bad she bought the *cough* v6 */cough*...she thought it was "cute"...

Back