I'm an Idiot !

tbirdsc357

So a few weeks back when I put the rims on, I was cleaning up I lost the key to the locks on the rims.

Looked everywhere and could not find it. So today I called a local tire shop and asked if they had a universal key that would take the locks off, they said yes so I went over there.

Got there, and the guy told me to take the caps off, went to the rear passenger wheel for some reason and took the cap off.........there it was sitting on the wheel nut. They guy gave me a sarcastic look and then laughed at me for a while and then I left. :eek: :D

OK.........Now that I've stopped LM*AO, I must say I did the same thing about two years ago. Went to Georgia, blew a tire, couldnt find the Lock............called a tow truck, had it towed almost 100 miles, paid a bloody fortune. Got to a Pep boys, told them what had happened and they said no prob. Driver of the tow truck asked me for my AAA number, so I went into the console for it, and low and behold, the LOCK magically appeared.
CRAP HAPPENS.

Steve, if you didn't tell anyone, only you would know that you're an idiot. ;) :D

Glad to hear the problem solved itself anyway. LOL

cheers
Ed N.

I'm glad to hear th- BUWHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! OMG, sorry Steve. I really don't know where that came fr - HAHAHAHAAAA! Oops, apologies agai- HAHAAHhahahah!

Okay, that's it. I'm done n- hahahaha!

(takes deep breath) Fixed. Good. (snicker snicker) :D

Better than leaving your McGard wheel nut adapter on the wheel and then driving off and losing it and having to order a new one from McGard. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back