Read

TwoToneThunder

ok changed water pump now its running bad WTF it sounds like its missing and making baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad noise at start up coming from what seems like the back cyl on the drivers side the car seems to smooth out as gas is given but the idle seems to bounce around and feels like its going to stall
similer to my balancer incident but i doubt its broken someone please help me keep my sanity for the love of god
could my balancer of moved?

2 words.. IC tubes. :cool: Oh.. OK, maybe not. but if you touched any part of the IC, 90% of the time, thats it. Oh wait, on 3rd thought.. I'll stick with what I said. :cool:

Last edited:
TbirdSCFan said:
2 words.. IC tubes. :cool: Oh.. OK, maybe not. but if you touched any part of the IC, 90% of the time, thats it. Oh wait, on 3rd thought.. I'll stick with what I said. :cool:

ditto :cool:

good luck.

thats what i was hoping kinda
its so weird
there was this plastic shield i moved around while doing it that i thought messed it up but it went on the same way i think it was a shield for the cam sensor but idk im so pissed off
i think its time for a camaro

Coolant can cause problems with the crank position sensor. It is located behind the dampner.

Jeff

Tbird88 Gaskets

Thats what you should invest in, I have them and would never go back for anything. By far way easier to use then rtv, and guaranteed to seal up time and time again. Just a thought Mike

PS You better get it running right by may 20, you forget?

Sure

I would come help you out, tomorrow is a pretty packed day at work 55 yards of flat work concrete to do. Gonna be a long day, maybe we could meet up Sunday and see what you got going on. See ya

Back