slight problem

90T-Bird

Well, I don't have a super coupe, I have an LX a 1990 to be specific, and the car was given to me absolutely rust free, anyway long story short I let someone drive it for the winter and got it back with a giant hole in the rocker panel all rusted to bits (this is only on the drivers side -passengers side is mint) and on top on that the car doors a sagging so the power windows stopped going up or down, the motor still works though its just that the gears are not engaging to lift the window. So my question is where could I get new rocker panels for both sides since I’m doing one I might as well do the other, and also If I would require new door hinges, or is there another way of solving the sagging door.

BTW: this was the first winter the car has driven in, and I can't believe it rust that bad, unless it was damaged?

go to www.mn12performance.com they sell replacement door hinges, and window rebuild kits. As for the rocker panel try looking for ppl that are parting cars out, im not sure if anyone sells replacement panels maybe some one else can answer that for u.

Back