Who has racing stripes or graphics?

I have some striping in my "tape" box, the red is reflective and for door jambs, I also have some 4mm wide black striping, i use that to cover up the silk screened lettering on the door trim etc (lock/unlock) when I repaint them with satin black, the vinyl tape doesnt absorb the paint and gives a cleaner look when cut perfectly around the lettering and sprayed

oh yea...sometimes I race my car

TCCoA might be a good place to check out some creative colors and options.

I think this car looks good with a blue stripe down the middle, and just the rear section of the car, including the wing in the same color. Not real easy to see but it works well with white.

normal_CC_Todd_Gang.jpg

Here are some relatively old pictures of my 90 XR7. These were taken just after it got back from the paint shop, before I did the engine and interior swaps.

05260011paint.jpg

showcar%20back%203.jpg

-Rod

here is mine i had it for over 2 yrs now im most likely taking it off and going for clean DUB look soon :)
05lrg.jpg

Were you hungry when you modded that car?
Cause i looks like a big bowl of RICE.
Jus teasin ;) :D, nice gfx tho.

If you need stripes, basic or custome, drop me a line...E-mail me

or see my web siteTJ D-Signs

I have some stuff thats preety cool I've done for other bird owners, basic & wild. Its not shown on the site but if you have something in mind drop me a line, with your idea & I'll shoot some images back at you.

Hey Todd, do you make a big version of the bird decal you sent me when I bought the rear bumper letters? And, did you make the front bumper SC letters?

Back