PDA

View Full Version : Billet caps and gas doors etc.

products
05-06-2005, 10:47 PM
I have began a new page of billet products. I have just began putting these together and will soon have the ordering page completed.

I would welcome any comments or suggestions.

Page address is www.trumanlake.com/billet

Thanks

Mike

Lvcien
05-08-2005, 08:55 PM
I have began a new page of billet products. I have just began putting these together and will soon have the ordering page completed.

I would welcome any comments or suggestions.

Page address is www.trumanlake.com/billet

Thanks

Mike

404, not found :confused:

Fireman_In_A_SC
05-08-2005, 08:58 PM
the link doesn't work!! :eek:

rzibilske77
05-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't know what happened :) , it worked fine yesterday

the link doesn't work!! :eek:

Nettlesd
05-09-2005, 09:33 AM
Works now. :)

SanDiegoLXBird
05-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Looks like some good products. I didn't see any prices on the site though...

Mike8675309
05-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Not everything is ready yet. They're working on it. Check out the future products page!

The only thing currently for sale appears to be the old pullies that are old stock they are clearing out.

products
05-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Sorry if the page is not working. I have been out of town for a couple of days and for some reason I have been told the link does not work. I have gone there and now it seems to be ok.

I should have prices on the items in a day or two. I will be in St. Louis with some sample parts and from there I hope to have information on ordering.

I will be posting info to the page from Tuesday afternoon on.

Mike

T@Sound-Xtreme
05-10-2005, 09:33 AM
what is better about the idler pullie than the stock one?

Tyler

wisupercoupe
05-10-2005, 10:34 AM
A nice gas door would be sweet!

products
05-10-2005, 01:03 PM
what is better about the idler pullie than the stock one?

Tyler

Actually the pulley shown is just a concept and probably not any better just different. Heartland is no longer making them and the previous design is theirs. Not sure if the one shown will actually be the one made.

Mike

products
05-10-2005, 01:05 PM
A nice gas door would be sweet!

If you go to www.trumanlake.com/billet and click the more info button to the right of the gas doors there is an example of the doors we intend to make.

Mike

seawalkersee
05-10-2005, 11:06 PM
The stuff looks good Mike. I have a question I hope its not too far off subject. The wheels on the white car. They look like a Ferari wheel. Do you know what kind they are and if they are a t-bird pattern or not?

Chris

products
05-11-2005, 09:06 PM
The stuff looks good Mike. I have a question I hope its not too far off subject. The wheels on the white car. They look like a Ferari wheel. Do you know what kind they are and if they are a t-bird pattern or not?

Chris

Actually I do not know what they are originally from. I just thought they looked good.

Mike

seawalkersee
05-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Surely someone knows who the car belongs to or someone who knows wheels will be albe to tell.

Chris

Darkside
05-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Surely someone knows who the car belongs to or someone who knows wheels will be albe to tell.

Chris
They are ADR wheels. Cudaz sells them. Here is the link.

ADR WHEELS. CLICK HERE! (http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52565)

seawalkersee
05-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Those are bad@$$. They would look killer with the same color fuel door or matching stuff.

Chris

seawalkersee
05-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey Mike, you got one of those doors with the t-bird emblem on it yet? I got dibbs on the first one.

Chris

products
05-15-2005, 08:56 AM
Hey Mike, you got one of those doors with the t-bird emblem on it yet? I got dibbs on the first one.

Chris

I will have a version of one in a couple of days

Mike

seawalkersee
06-13-2005, 06:56 AM
Anyone get some of this stuff at WFC?

Chris

Mike8675309
07-13-2005, 11:47 PM
how does the stuff look. I'm itching.

Just noticed this on their website. Anyone hear about this group purchase?

Billet sill plates for your Super Coupe. CNC machined these sill plates will add style to your SC. The only billet sill plate made specifically for the Super Coupe.

http://www.trumanlake.com/billet/sillplates/prototype.jpg

Kurt K
07-14-2005, 12:29 AM

I never noticed a group purchase, but I did see one of those in person at WFC this year. Looked pretty nice.

Jeff Bratton
07-16-2005, 06:35 AM

I second what Kurt K has said. I have a black SC and I actually placed the proto-type on top of my OE sill plate and WOW :eek: What a Awesome difference it'll make.

I have not heard from Mike on this group buy or even how far along this project is near complete. Nettlesd, who is working closely with Mike and these, told me that Mike is working two full time jobs and is out of state quite often.

Duane should ring in here soon and hopefully fill us in with some good news about these and the other fine products that are being developed.

Jeff B.

seawalkersee
07-16-2005, 06:43 AM
He sent me an e-mail (mike), and if I read it correctly, he is having production problems. I tried to e-mail him back for clairification but got no response. Hope he hurries with the pullys cause I need a quick change blower pully.

Chris

Nettlesd
07-16-2005, 09:14 AM
I sent Mike an email sometime last week but I haven't heard from him yet. That's good that he at least corresponded with you, Chris. As far as I know, Mike is having problems getting the parts produced and to his specifications. That's been a big problem along with his job schedule.

seawalkersee
07-16-2005, 09:35 AM
I have his phone number but I dont really want to call him. If I were him I would take it as being badgered. I hope he gits it up and running and it explodes (in the good way) for him.

Chris

Mike8675309
07-16-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah, don't badger him. He's gotta be able to work on his own schedule without putting incorrect assumptions on his products.

I appreciate that he's doing what he is.