Guess What Came In The Mail

darkstar_one

Isnt This A Thing Of Beauty? Now to embarrass RICERS even more.

Attachments

• scmuahahah.jpg
    scmuahahah.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 159
It's a good starting point... There's a lot of work that can be done to that blower to increase performance significantly. Take a look at the inlet. Every edge is a place where turbulence occurs and slows air flow down. There are a LOT of edges inside the inlet of the '94-'95 superchargers. Also, the inlet plenum is significantly smaller than where it mates to the supercharger. That needs to be port matched. Those two things alone will increase air flow a lot. It's pretty minor work, but it does take time. I've done 2 now, and both have yielded impressive results from that little bit of work. I'v left more on the table too. It's pretty easy to do. A dremel with various sanding wheels, flap wheels and buffing wheels got one done in about 3.5 hours a couple weeks ago. It's also a good time to rebuild the snout on the blower. The cool thing is that if you have the dremel, you need less than $50 in accessories to get the job done. If you don't have a dremel, then it'll be a little more...

hey hey hey.... dont u ruin it for me now! lol. but yeah... im thinking of sending it to magnum powers when i get the money of course.

I'm not trying to burst any bubbles... I've got the same supercharger on my '92. I rebuilt it, and ported it at the same time and what a difference. All I really did was smooth all the edges on the inlet and open the outlet up a bit. On stock heads, cam and injectors I was able to pull 250 rwhp and 340 rwtq out of it. And there's more to go if I choose. Just some very simple porting with a dremel will yield impressive results. It's very difficult to mess these superchargers up.

Back