Vinyl Decals for SCCoNE

Fireman_In_A_SC

Hey folks! I am thinking of getting some decals made to place on our rear side windows to show our SCCoA support! But, I am going to need some opinions and suggestions and I figured the best way to do this would be in a poll form. These are just some drafts, so if someone has some suggestions, please let me know. Anything unique, like member numbers, would make the price a little more, but I will know a definitive price per decal once one of them has been chosen. Just ignore the stamp thing on the bottom of the pictures, I had to download a .doc to .jpg converter so I could do this and the quality isn't 100%, but the final product will obviously be perfect.

Thanks!
Brian

Final one proposed.... check it out... scroll down!!

Attachments

• sccoa 1_p0001(2).jpg
    sccoa 1_p0001(2).jpg
    333 KB · Views: 120
  • sccoa 2_p0001.jpg
    sccoa 2_p0001.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 112
  • sccoa 3_p0001.jpg
    sccoa 3_p0001.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 113
  • sccoa 4_p0001.jpg
    sccoa 4_p0001.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 123
  • sccoa 5_p0001.jpg
    sccoa 5_p0001.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Here are #'s 6 & 7

Attachments

• sccoa 6_p0001.jpg
    sccoa 6_p0001.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 113
  • sccoa 7_p0001(1).jpg
    sccoa 7_p0001(1).jpg
    301 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Brian,

3, 4, and 7 look good to me! I'm not a SCCoA member, so that narrowed it down right away! :cool:

Joe

Rodeo Joe said:
Brian,

3, 4, and 7 look good to me! I'm not a SCCoA member, so that narrowed it down right away! :cool:

Joe

I can always make some that have a member number and then some for the non-members that don't say anything about membership. But thanks for your input!!!

I was messing around, I dunno, I have mixed opinions on it, i like what you did, but sccoa.com (so they can look into it online) isnt on it.. i dunno..Alex L

Last edited:
SCCoA window decal......!

My vote is for version #6, but I also like the idea of having the web addie on it. Have you asked the club prez about any problems with doing this. I might be a courtesy? cheers and beers, W.L.

I kind of like the design presented by SuperCoupeSC91 with the bolder font and web address. No colors? $$ ? At any rate, let's get the presses rolling, the local car shows have already started....

BTW, I'm a newbie (#2617) to the SCCoA (not even listed on the members page) but need to sign up with the SCCoNE Chapter. How do I do this?

Thanx. Will

Well, consider yourself signed up for the SCCoNE chapter!!

Since I have gotten all of your input, I will get an updated decal made up tonight and post it so we can roll forward with these.. but please let me know what you all think, and I can get some on the press and get some pricing together!

Hmm, they look real good. That's some good thinking.

BTW, I am thinking of bringing the SCCONE website back up. I don't know who here remembers it, but I had one up for awhile a couple years back. I just figured I would let you guys know.

I'll let you guys know how I make out. I have the sever space for my business now,,,,I just need to setup a subdomain.

Skip

Proposed Final Design

The quality of the .jpg isn't 100%, but obviously the sticker will be nothing less than perfect. I am thinking of 4" tall and 10" wide. Just big enough to see when its on the rear-side windows from another car next to you, and it isn't small enough so you would have to be 3" from the glass to see it (basically it doesn't look stupid). I am also going to get a color template so it can be an option for purchase. (hopefully a couple of colors that match the factory colors of the SC's)

Let me know what you all think :D

Attachments

• Final Logo_p0001(1).jpg
    Final Logo_p0001(1).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Final Logo_p0001(2).jpg
    Final Logo_p0001(2).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
i personally dont care for the font you use on the bottom, i did another one, i think this one looks best out of the ones i did. Alex L

I tried to use fonts that would be unique to the web site, and new england. But, I really appreciate your input because I want to make this something that everyone is going to be proud to have... I used a similar font to the bumper lettering on our SC's for the top of the bird, and I am going to mess with some others for the bottom....

I like your design, but I am into the contrast of the different size fonts and I think that the states should be in it. But defanately let me know what you think of this one!

Thanks again!
Brian

Attachments

• Final Logo2_p0001.jpg
    Final Logo2_p0001.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
These......!

Fireman_In_A_SC said:
The quality of the .jpg isn't 100%, but obviously the sticker will be nothing less than perfect. I am thinking of 4" tall and 10" wide. Just big enough to see when its on the rear-side windows from another car next to you, and it isn't small enough so you would have to be 3" from the glass to see it (basically it doesn't look stupid). I am also going to get a color template so it can be an option for purchase. (hopefully a couple of colors that match the factory colors of the SC's)

Let me know what you all think :D
Your last ones are the best, I don't like the plain lettering he proposed, These are classy cars, let's show some class! the stylize lettering on the bottom is what I want for mine if we have a choice. cheers Frank. Ummm, you need to number them again, so we know which one we are talking about!!!

Last edited:
Personally I like the last one just the way it is. If you went for the classy look I think it would turn me off cause I don't see our cars as much as classy as I do sporty. Sorry Frank, just my opinion.

Another idea to throw out there....What about numbering these as far as an internal SCCONE member system goes? Or may be carrying our SCCOA member ID's over to these. Obviously this would require numbers individually inserted in each sticker,,,,but I think it cool to see a car and have it be identified by a member number and not just some sticker. Does anyone see where I am going with this idea???

SKip

Just my opinion.....!

V8Supercoupe said:
Personally I like the last one just the way it is. If you went for the classy look I think it would turn me off cause I don't see our cars as much as classy as I do sporty. Sorry Frank, just my opinion.

Another idea to throw out there....What about numbering these as far as an internal SCCONE member system goes? Or may be carrying our SCCOA member ID's over to these. Obviously this would require numbers individually inserted in each sticker,,,,but I think it cool to see a car and have it be identified by a member number and not just some sticker. Does anyone see where I am going with this idea???

SKip
What is this a LAST WORD trip. I have a good idea, make 'em his way and leave me out of it.

Lets get a vote

Ok, since there is a split in the decision, we are going to vote on which decal design we are going to go with first:

1st Design - 1 votes

2nd Design - 0 votes

Second, we are going to vote if we should have our SCCoA member numbers on them, I am going to decide to go with the SCCoA numbers, just because it will be pretty chaotic if we try to assign ourselves SCCoNE numbers, and technicly we are a chapter of the whole (as a club).

Yes - 1 votes

No - 0 votes

So, post your thread and let me know if you are voting for #1 or #2, and if you want the member number option or not.

Thanks, and hopefully this will make it a fair vote. I should also have some quotes on costs once this is all settled. I will end the voting by Thursday night, or when the intrest stops, whichever comes first.

Brian

Attachments

• Final Logo 1.jpg
    Final Logo 1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Final Logo 2.jpg
    Final Logo 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
hey (v8supercoupe) we (and some others) want to be way more professional and organized then the club seems to, you seen my post in the discussion forum i think, i mentioned after lube70 mentioned some stuff and i said to have pres/vice pres/sec in each state and do our own. I would want a chapter for CT and a web page, i'm not bad with web pages, but i'll see how it goes with talking to Don. i'm about to call Don now from the SCCoNE and see about starting up a CT chapter wich i inquired with him a long time ago but never contacted him about (i called him yesterday but i guess he was busy). i'll update in a little bit, now i think of it, you sure u want to make stickers now ? :) they might change to SCCoC :) ttyl.. Alex L

Last edited:
SuperCoupeSC91 said:
hey (v8supercoupe) we (and some others) want to be way more professional and organized then the club seems to, you seen my post in the disccussion forum i think, i mentioned after lube70 mentioned some stuff and i said to have pres/vice pres/sec in each state and do our own. I would want a chapter for CT and a web page, i'm not bad with we pages, but i'll see how it goes with talking to Don. i'm about to call Don now from the SCCoNE and see about starting up a CT chapter wich i inquired with him a long time ago but never contacted him about (i called him yesterday but i guess he was busy). i'll update in a little bit, now i think of it, you sure u want to make stickers now ? :) they might change to SCCoC :) ttyl.. ALex L

Let me know.. I would be interested in an administrative job (prez, vice, sec, treasurer, etc..) and getting a CT chapter together. But, I can always make SCCoC or SCCoCT decals, and SCCoNE decals for the guys outside of CT. Just don't want to squash anyone's hopes for a decal for their car

-Bri

Back