Passenger window dont go down

scbirdrollout

for some ewsone i can get the passenger window to go down today i pilled the door panel off and i hear the window moter spinning but the window wood not go down .,,,,,,,,,,,,, i have no idear but i tell u this mutch the wind can bee pussed down by hand what could it bee need help

and p.s i dont know how to spell good sorry guy never went to school

There are nylon cams inside of the gear housing which connect the motor to the gear. Those cams break apart after a few years and need to be replaced. Here's one of our members who sells these MN12 Performance window repair kit but there are repair kits or you can get a replacement motor new or used from one of the sellers here. :)

well when i took off my door to dY I SEE THER WAS BERELY ANY ROOM TO GET BACK THER TO WORK ON THEM LET A LONE TRYIN TO PUT NEW BUSHING ON HOW HArd is it and nwher do i stat at how had is it to put a new motor on it thanks MAN

Take the speaker out and then reach in to get the motor. There are 3 bolts that hold it on. Once you have it out, you'll see a phillips screw holding the cover on the gear case. Take it off and you'll see the crumbs. :cool:

Last edited:
Back