What is wrong with everyone

scbird1

Man it just seems like everyone in my area is all pi$$ed off at the world. I can`t drive anywhere with out some kind of altercation. I was driving past a school today and yes the kids were everywhere. 2 cops had a guy pulled over. I always slow to 20. Thats the limit, so this guy behind me get all pissy and rides about 3 feet off my bumper. The nomal speed is 40 so if you were going that fast you would get a reckless driving ticket. After the school zone I floor it thinking this guy is in a hurry, well he was as he stayed on my bumper to 45. Now I need to turn up ahead and he whips around me and goes into on comming traffic with the one finger salute out the window. I wanted to trac him down and break every one of his fingers but that just makes me as bad as him. Is it just me or is everyone going nuts????

You know what I do when someone is riding the rear of my car... I drive slower LOL! No joke... you should see the looks on peoples faces. I normally do 5mph over the speed limit where ever I go unless its a school zone or in a neiborhood. Its so much fun slowing to like 20mph in a 35 or even in a 50. Pisses people off pretty good I might say. You should give it a try sometime.

Shane

It ain't just Chicago! I run into the same thing down here. People try to blatantly cut you off and get angry if you don't let them. I've been Hooooooonnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkked at for stopping at a red light, not yellow mind you, red! Geez. I've been thinking of getting a gun but like you I don't want to become part of the problem.

Oh, hell ya! I sit on the parkway in the center lane doing 65, where the speed limits are either 50 or 55, and it's like I'm standing still! And most of the idiots running in and out of the lanes are either SUV's or ricers.

Oh, and when did right on red become a god given right?? Especially when nobody pays any attention to the little sign that says no right on red!!

I tell you it's getting scary out there.....

Ira

No safe place!

Don't feel bad.
Like roaches, their everywhere.
I have seen the worst drivers here in Toledo.
Snotnosed kids in their shogun winged fart can ricers weaving around traffic like pylons. 2fast, 2furious, 2retarted.
Middle aged upper class wives driving their Escalade or Yukon, talking on the phone and putting their eyeliner on while driving 90 mph through rush hour traffic on the freeway. Oh yeah, and sipping their espresso too.
Respect and courtesy (spell??) is becomming rare these days.
All in a hurry to go nowhere.
Think of it this way, if their weren't morons like that then we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at while driving.
Getting home safe is more important.
Peace and chicken grease!!!
Bill

quick35th said:
You know what I do when someone is riding the rear of my car... I drive slower LOL! No joke... you should see the looks on peoples faces. I normally do 5mph over the speed limit where ever I go unless its a school zone or in a neiborhood. Its so much fun slowing to like 20mph in a 35 or even in a 50. Pisses people off pretty good I might say. You should give it a try sometime.

Shane

Ya slowing ppl down does piss them off. Last summer I was on 41 and this chick flies by with a middle finger swearing, so Im like oh ya! I was in my car, and my friend was in another. 2 Lane road. 2 cars:) Lets just say we brought 60mph traffic to a DEAD EVEN 20mph for id say about 10min. MAAAAAANN were people pissed!

you might not wanna make people angry here in Los Angeles. There have been numerous shootings lately! I think 3-4 people have died from those shootings on the freeway. The latest was a young kid in his lil S-10 truck. He got shot at by someone he had cut off. Luckily it just hit his tire and he was able to get off and notify the police immedietly. But yeah. Some people are jerks. You wanna know what is funny! I almost made a RICER hit the freeway wall because he wanted to be mr kool. I was on the on ramp to the 10 and i noticied he was on my like white on rice... well it merges from 2 to 1 and he was so close. I smashed on the brake and you hear his tires lock up and tires burning and i see the rearview and he swearves from left to right almost hitting the walls. Dumbass, thats what he gets. Anyways, never saw him from there. I guess he didnt want to past me cause he would look stupid. But yeah people need to be more patient these days!

I heard on the radio last night that Florida is passing or trying to pass a law stating that if you feel threatened or endangered by another person, you can shoot to kill. :eek: That could take any number of seemingly harmless situations to another whole level. That's all people need is another reason to shoot somebody. :mad: :confused:

And Florida is like the wild west. .. Everybody had a gun! And can conceal it legally. .. The only place you can't carry a concealed firearm is in a government building & upto a bar. . You can be in a bar, just cannot walk upto the bar. .. Very Wierd.

Anthony

SilverCasket said:
And Florida is like the wild west. .. Everybody had a gun! And can conceal it legally. .. The only place you can't carry a concealed firearm is in a government building & upto a bar. . You can be in a bar, just cannot walk upto the bar. .. Very Wierd.

Anthony
You meant Texas, didn't you. Great state.. lots of dumb-as-a-stump rednecks and legal firearms. :(

I had the same problem.. some rich f*cker in a porche was tailgating me the other day.. MMM.. how I love tailgaters.. seeing how I was already 7 or so over the speed limit, I should have been alright.. so you know what I did.. I grabbed my E-brake.. not too hard as to lock up my tires.. but enough to check his ***.. He gets no warning or tail lights.. ohh how I would love to be rear ended by a porche.. that would just make my day.. hehehehe

Most places state that if you are threatened for your life you can shoot to kill, but they have to have some sort of weapon, or be a huge vin diesel type guy compared to a little poindexter to even justify wounding them with a deadly weapon. Now if they shoot at you first and you drop them where they stand so be it.

I always laugh at that "up to the bar" thing. That all you need is drunks with guns in a small bar room. No wonder bubba shot the jukebox.

Here in Virginia Beach its the same way. I usually drive normal, I accelerate decently quick but not to the floor. Anyways when I'm at a light down here everyone takes the **** off. I know some of these people have to be pushing their foot through the floor board to be able to out run my SC from a light. Then if I get on it more and drop down a gear to speed up, they look at me like "are you trying to race me?"

What is the hurry? Is everyone's *** on fire?

I'm thinking of installing bullet proof glass in my car......

This weekend, someone shot and killed a driver while driving on I-277 in my home town of Charlotte, NC.....

He came to a stop up next to the concrete center section and was pronounced DOA...... :eek:

They think it may be gang related..........Ya think!!!!!!!

Speaking of bullet proof glass.

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=53205

check out the link i started awhile ago. Im going to put that on my window. Not sure if it would stop a bullet point blank because the windows are not that thick. But will prevent a hammer going through it, and stop your window from breaking VIA brick, fist, etc

Oh man here in Columbus about three weeks ago there was a family man just driving down interstate 70 and accidentaly cut someone off. Well so the guy that was cut off made the other person pull over somehow... I would never pull over for anyone. So the guy gets out of his car and strolls over to the family man and starts stabbing him. Worse yet his buddys helped hold the passenger down while the guy was beeing stabbed. Even better the guy doing the stabbing HAS been charged for this same sorta thing back in the early 90s. :eek: I just dont get our legal system sometimes.

Plus we had that highway shooter thing that lasted forever. I think people in Ohio are real crazy.

Shane

Last edited:
Let 'em go. A-holes will be A-holes. Trying to get even or piss them off more will do no one any good.

I think best thing to do if you simply cannot let it slide is to let them go without any drama, and discretely follow them to their destination. Let them get out of their vehicle, THEN get out and have a chat with them if you feel you really need to.

99% of the time they will not even remember who you are. Even if they do remember you, or are reminded they will suddenly lose a lot of the bravado they had while protected in their steel box. Most of the time they will be doing a lot of apologizing, especially if you did nothing wrong other than to be in their way. It's a psychological thing, people get really rude like that because they have a sense of isolation in their car, it's like yelling at the T.V. Person to person it's a different situation.

However there are real nuts out there, so be careful who, and where you decide to confront.

Andy 94SC said:
Let 'em go. A-holes will be A-holes. Trying to get even or piss them off more will do no one any good.

I think best thing to do if you simply cannot let it slide is to let them go without any drama, and discretely follow them to their destination. Let them get out of their vehicle, THEN get out and have a chat with them if you feel you really need to.

99% of the time they will not even remember who you are. Even if they do remember you, or are reminded they will suddenly lose a lot of the bravado they had while protected in their steel box. Most of the time they will be doing a lot of apologizing, especially if you did nothing wrong other than to be in their way. It's a psychological thing, people get really rude like that because they have a sense of isolation in their car, it's like yelling at the T.V. Person to person it's a different situation.

However there are real nuts out there, so be careful who, and where you decide to confront.

My dad was cut off by someone and ended up pulling up to a light next to the car.. he roled down the passenger side window with my preg. mom in the psnger seat and said "dude, wtf are you doin?" and the guy pulled a gun out, pointed it at him and tore off down the road.. True story.. people seriously are effed up dude..

Back