SPINNINGWHEELS WEEKLY AUCTION; DON'T MISS OUT!!! SP BRAKES, FMIC, 85MM TBs, MUCH MORE

victor malvar

We started a lot of new acutons today! Come by and check out our special prices on many new SC parts and accessories at our Ebay store. Special pricing on Magnum Powers 85mm T-bodies and intakes, BHJ balancers, SP preformance brake pads and rotors, special pricing on FMICs if we can get enough people together as a group purchase. If you don't see something you are looking for in our store don't hesitate to email us with your requests.
For anyone new to our store, please use our special link to help us save you money, by using this link you help us help you. By using this link on multiple purchases it can save you 40% to 50% shipping charges.
Thanks again for browsing and shopping at SpinningWheels-SC!!!

Please click on the link below to see all the new listings, new promotions and special discounts for shipping at the Spinning-Wheels store. By clicking this link each time you visit or make a purchase you'll start to save on shipping charges when you make multiple purchases. Remember that you must get to the store through this link for all future purchases in order to accrue these excellent savings and benefits!

Click Here Now: http://www.stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

Last edited:
190 fuel pump

hi vic i could use a 190 fuel pump for my 90 sc. how much shipped to ny,send me some email at.........aengine2@aol.com. thx tony.

Back